Rate value of renewing PS+ for a new owner of the Vita (And longtime PS3 owner)

#1Biskmatar100Posted 2/25/2013 12:25:23 PM
Hey. Now, I already know that the PS3's offering of PS+ was fantastic, but I don't play on my PS3 as often anymore. I got a lot of the Instant Collection back in August (?) 2012, and that was a steal. However, a lot of the deals flew past me because I wasn't interested in them and I don't really play the games in the Instant Collection since they don't appeal to my taste. Now, I recently came to own a Vita and am considering renewing PS+ starting tomorrow or soon. For just Vita, is it worth the $50 entry? Thank you.
---
PSN/SteamID-Biskmatar100
Video Game Blog-jumpygamer.tumblr.com
#2TheExiled280Posted 2/25/2013 12:29:26 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3stargazer64Posted 2/25/2013 12:36:22 PM
Seems worth it to me, overall. I mean it's only around $4 a month, and I think you get an extra 3 months if you buy a year.

But the selection of games that Europe has been getting has been way better than NA (IMO).
---
This is superfrog HD! it's in HD dammit! - mike_411
#4gldooriiPosted 2/25/2013 12:45:45 PM
As a long time PS+ subscriber myself it's been pretty much a no brainer to have the service. Even for just the Vita games alone it's not a bad deal. I think as of right now the free games are:

Mega Man Maverick Hunter X (PSP)
Foosball 2012
Wipeout 2048
Gravity Rush
Uncharted
Ninja Gaiden Sigma +

I'm pretty sure it's a 6 game rotation... and tomorrow we'll get Plants vs. Zombies, so one of those is leaving I think. I'm not 100% on how the rotation works, but for the few bucks a month it costs it's worth it even for just the additional sales you get as a + member.

Of course, you may not game much on the PS3, but if you own it and you're a subscriber you'll eventually get something for free that'll make it worth it including the sales.
---
PSN - gldoorii
Live - xgldooriix
#5kyncaniPosted 2/25/2013 1:58:16 PM
I got PS+ for the Vita only and it's been good.
Getting Mass Effect 3 next month on PS3 is a pleasant surprise too :)
#6Biskmatar100(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 5:08:13 PM
I guess that answers the question. Thank you all! After P4G (and after tomorrow, Persona 2: EP), I was wondering what will the next game on my Vita be after attempting to play Grandia on the go. Shame I won't have any more income for other games after the 3DS' Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers, but I'm gonna hope PS+ doles out tons of good games.
---
PSN/SteamID-Biskmatar100
Video Game Blog-jumpygamer.tumblr.com
#7The_LimitPosted 2/25/2013 5:09:12 PM
PS+ FTW!
---
Add me on PSN: TheLimit32 4everrr Playing: DOA Paradise and DOA5+
Tina Armstrong <3 http://i.imgur.com/OIoyp4U.jpg
#8TelikosPosted 2/25/2013 5:28:43 PM
with 3 months free at 15 months for $50 its like "wth why not" i like the cloud save for my systems and $3.33 to try out some random games and a few retail release games is honestly not a bad deal