When are there gonna be game sales for vita???????

#1birdfartomatoPosted 2/26/2013 10:57:39 AM
Every week at gsmestop there's sales for ps360). Yeah you have more games releasing for those systems but a lot of vita games have been out for months and no price drops. Like i wnt to pick up ac3 and rsgnarak odyssey but 39.99 still at GameStop. After 4 months it's time for a price drop and that's for all games. Hitman came out 2 months ago and it's 29.99.....resident evil 6 came out half a year ago and it's 19.99
---
Friend code: 3411-0313-7737 3ds.
Woooo I crossed over to the dark side, sorry Sony, maybe when you put more effort into your system maybe I'll pick my vita up
#2Zero_ManiacPosted 2/26/2013 1:07:33 PM
RE6 kinda sucked, so...
---
Currently Playing: Silent Hill, FE: Awakening, Megaman 2 (NES), Gunman Clive, and some GBA games.
#3birdfartomato(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 2:30:54 PM
Zero_Maniac posted...
RE6 kinda sucked, so...

Its better than. Half of the vita exclusive games. Well actually I'll wait till tonight to play the game but I'm sure from reviews its at lease a 8.0 game when most of vita only games get a rating of 7.0
---
Friend code: 3411-0313-7737 3ds.
Woooo I crossed over to the dark side, sorry Sony, maybe when you put more effort into your system maybe I'll pick my vita up
#4Mister MoneyPosted 2/26/2013 2:39:23 PM
birdfartomato posted...
Every week at gsmestop there's sales for ps360). Yeah you have more games releasing for those systems but a lot of vita games have been out for months and no price drops. Like i wnt to pick up ac3 and rsgnarak odyssey but 39.99 still at GameStop. After 4 months it's time for a price drop and that's for all games. Hitman came out 2 months ago and it's 29.99.....resident evil 6 came out half a year ago and it's 19.99

Usually the price drops are on the PSN versions of games now. Since Sony wants to pursue an all digital option for the PS4 and beyond, I've seen more and more PSN discounts etc. There is currently one for the USA PSN that started today for certain titles.

I used to be an all-physical game collector. I hated anything digital, but digital is the best way for an import gamer like myself. Games are cheaper on the PSN that the physical imports.

Also, you mainly purchase at Gamestop. Gamestop will always rip you off for games, new or used. They may have an awesome deal here and there, but 98% of the time, you can find better elsewhere.
---
Japanese Import System Collection: PSP-3000 (White/Blue, Black/Red, Red/Black, Sky Blue/Marine Blue), PS3 (Scarlet Red), PS Vita (Cosmic Red)