No Media Create from me today...

#81ThePonyColliePosted 2/27/2013 12:14:47 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
mjnoir1 posted...
Its actually pretty arrogant to think ppl need it. Like what would we do without you.... Wow.

He's only providing to us that are interested in sales. While I can completely understand why some people think sales are irrelevant, others find them interesting(myself included). Does showing interest in sales make someone a troll? Not in my opinion. Personally I like learning about the software sales more than hardware. It provides insight on how well a game is received and the potential for a localization. Kitt never had any ulterior motives in posting these, he remains as unbiased as he's ever been. Honestly, if people don't wish to read about anything sales related, don't click on topics with the word 'sales' in them. :-)

Yes he does, with all these quotes and references he add to the topics every week.
---
"Exclusives are a peasant concept to begin with, used to justify the purchase of inferior hardware." DarkZV2Beta
#82ServantOfErieosPosted 2/27/2013 12:16:23 PM
TC on blast.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#83SagadegoPosted 2/27/2013 12:20:46 PM(edited)
ThePonyCollie posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
mjnoir1 posted...
Its actually pretty arrogant to think ppl need it. Like what would we do without you.... Wow.

He's only providing to us that are interested in sales. While I can completely understand why some people think sales are irrelevant, others find them interesting(myself included). Does showing interest in sales make someone a troll? Not in my opinion. Personally I like learning about the software sales more than hardware. It provides insight on how well a game is received and the potential for a localization. Kitt never had any ulterior motives in posting these, he remains as unbiased as he's ever been. Honestly, if people don't wish to read about anything sales related, don't click on topics with the word 'sales' in them. :-)

Yes he does, with all these quotes and references he add to the topics every week.

troll eslewere, people ask for these quotes for fun so Q_Q more.
---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666
Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#84Lord_VishanaPosted 2/27/2013 12:22:01 PM
ThePonyCollie posted...
Here's the updated list of the Drone Menace:

Sagadego
Compass
L0L_FAQ
Lord_Vishana
stargazer64
lunchEATSyou
StrikeNinja24
xfactor
squatch22
AceAndJunpei
FierceJello
Shadowfxd2
Megaman Omega
kcypher2000
nariusseldon

Let them burn and suffer as no more doses of sales for them.

*fishslap*

So I'm a "drone menace" for loving and defending the Vita? According to you, you did say this before

"Absolutely anyone who owns a Nintendo product is a drone"

While I do own nearly every Nintendo system(except the original Wii). I also own every Sony system and an Xbox. TPC, I know you're a parody account to make overzealous fans look bad, but seriously...just stop sweetie.

Thank you for defending me Erieos(yikes that felt weird to type >_>)
---
"I gotta lady boner harder dan steel for dat stuff!" 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#85squatch22Posted 2/27/2013 12:25:05 PM
Sagadego posted...
ThePonyCollie posted...
Here's the updated list of the Drone Menace:

Demondog666
ThePonyCollie
monkeyspoon
Sailor Goon
elluink

Let them burn and suffer as no more doses of sales for them.

fixed, you sad sony fantroll.

lol
---
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#86GloryChaosPosted 2/27/2013 12:26:18 PM
GoombaX is a troll. If Broadway GPU was Cell Jr., GoombaX would be Super Perfect Cell.

Sailor Goon posted...

I have monkeyspoon on ignore, like those other users I quoted.

Like Demondog? Well, it's good to see you aren't favoring one brand of trolls compared to another.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#87L0L_FAQPosted 2/27/2013 12:34:01 PM
THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! We demand Kitt!
---
http://i.imgur.com/vpXc3.png http://i.imgur.com/lljy5.jpg
"L0L_FAQ is one of the reasons I even read the forums any more" - CJayC
#88ADicoGirlPosted 2/27/2013 12:47:19 PM
So 3DS sales are down by 23242 units, while Vita sales are up by 3412. If we add these together, then we can see that Vita is catching up to 3DS at a rate of 26654 units/week. According to Calculus this means that Vita will surpass the 3DS in 3 weeks.

Sony wins again. Like always.