Info on Vita PSN sales/price drops? (Hots Shots Golf: World Invitatonal)

#11Cecil255(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 10:59:54 AM
Ghetsis posted...
You mean like how the PS4 is able to play digital PS3 games? Wait...

Dang, I did not know that until now. That sucks.
#12amnesiacuttoothPosted 2/27/2013 11:02:26 AM
HSG is $9 at my local Best Buy.

Resistant, Reality Fighters and another game are also $9.
#13Cecil255(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 6:23:51 PM
Just bought it!

BahamutBBob posted...
There is a Vita anniversary sale on PSN right now, that's where most of the discounts on Vita games is from at the moment.

This looks to be the case, it's in the list of games that show up when you click on the anniversary sale. Which I guess I didn't notice last night.

Seems pretty steep for a digital copy, but I love me some portable golf. Played the absolute crap out of Mario Golf: Advance Tour on my DS Lite.
#14GhetsisPosted 2/27/2013 7:15:27 PM
I played the crap out of Advance Tour as well, it was an amazing game. I maxed out that playtime (99:59, I believe) fairly "early" on.

If you liked that, I would suggest Pangya: Fantasy Golf on PSP. It's a somewhat-gimped version of the original PC game (which is free to play, but it's of course not portable), but you wouldn't notice any of the omissions if you hadn't played the original. It actually has a fleshed-out story mode as well, as well as some exclusive characters, "missions," and lots of other neat stuff. I'd probably even say I like it more than Advance Tour.
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#15triple_leiPosted 2/28/2013 2:16:19 PM
And I got my games just now! Man that was some mighty quick free shipping. (Of course, I do live in Los Angeles.)

Thanks, gldoorii!