Sony says: PS Vita is important to PS4 in "almost every way"

#11lifelackPosted 2/27/2013 10:52:09 AM
TheRealItachi posted...
You know the PS4 games on the vita will be limited to no more than 30-40 feet away from your PS4 right? The PS4 will of course have to be on to do all the processing and stream the game to the vita.
May as well just play it on the big screen in that case, if you ask me personally.

Yep. I agree.
#12kewldude475Posted 2/27/2013 11:09:55 AM
darkdragongirl posted...
I shouldn't need home console to enjoy my Vita.

Work on expanding the localized library :|

...Why do people keep implying Sony doesn't plan on doing that. Sony is not that stupid guys.
---
PS3/Vita PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam: kewldude475
#13kewldude475Posted 2/27/2013 11:10:43 AM
TheRealItachi posted...
You know the PS4 games on the vita will be limited to no more than 30-40 feet away from your PS4 right? The PS4 will of course have to be on to do all the processing and stream the game to the vita.
May as well just play it on the big screen in that case, if you ask me personally.

Link? Proof? And still good. That way maybe others can use the TV.
---
PS3/Vita PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam: kewldude475
#14hajile12Posted 2/27/2013 11:34:18 AM
kewldude475 posted...
TheRealItachi posted...

Im sure you can stream the games via wifi as well.
---
Somtimes i go to dog parks even though i dont have a dog. I bring a leash though and i wear a very shifty look. =I
#15kdiz4321Posted 2/27/2013 11:43:18 AM
kewldude475 posted...
darkdragongirl posted...
I shouldn't need home console to enjoy my Vita.

Work on expanding the localized library :|

...Why do people keep implying Sony doesn't plan on doing that. Sony is not that stupid guys.

You have more faith in Sony than many people do.
---
I am not an early adopter. If your system is as awesome as you say it is, it will still be in stores when the games I want are out.
#16xspikePosted 2/27/2013 11:50:22 AM
hajile12 posted...
kewldude475 posted...
TheRealItachi posted...

Its all done via network, pretty sure you can remoteplay games like Lair, GoDHD and some others over the internet. Hopefully Genkai was well worth it to enable internet steaming a lot better. (Kinda must of, since they'll steam games to console for demos/just after you purchased a game)

So you're limited to your network at home and by others when out in the big wide world.
#17shrimpdoodPosted 2/27/2013 12:28:03 PM
xspike posted...
hajile12 posted...
kewldude475 posted...
TheRealItachi posted...

Its all done via network, pretty sure you can remoteplay games like Lair, GoDHD and some others over the internet. Hopefully Genkai was well worth it to enable internet steaming a lot better. (Kinda must of, since they'll steam games to console for demos/just after you purchased a game)

So you're limited to your network at home and by others when out in the big wide world.

Steamed hams.
#18ChemicalBurritoPosted 2/27/2013 12:37:30 PM
xspike posted...
Hopefully Genkai was well worth it to enable internet steaming a lot better. (Kinda must of, since they'll steam games to console for demos/just after you purchased a game)

Don't do that. Some of us are currently consuming beverages that we don't want all over our laptops.

On the other hand ... maybe you're on to something. Sony was responsible for this:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0348121/
---
My game collection: http://chemicalburrito.com
Now: Ni no Kuni (PS3), P4G (PSV), Star Ocean 2E (PSP)