I would buy a PS Vita if......

#1R2BDSiPosted 2/27/2013 7:05:20 PM
...Sony did the following

- Redesign it (replace the analog sticks with circle pads, make it slimmer, increase the size of the face buttons)

- Reduce the price (the price of the hardware, and memory sticks are a major turn off)

- Not that this matters (But Discontinue the 3G version)

Otherwise I will stick to just playing DS/PSP/iOS games. There is already 5 games I want on it. But I wouldn't mind buying one, but the hardware design, and price tag is very unattractive to me.
#2The_LimitPosted 2/27/2013 7:08:25 PM
Discontinue something that is optional? lol
---
Add me! PSN: TheLimit32 Now Playing: DOA Paradise and DOA5+
Tifa Lockhart <3 http://i.imgur.com/kxUP31K.jpg 4Everrr Playing: Dissidia 012 and FF7
#3bluedmonPosted 2/27/2013 7:09:39 PM
Why would you want circle pads? Your basically saying i would buy a vita if not only that they released a new model but had it at a lower price as well. Thats asking alittle much imo.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#4R2BDSi(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 7:20:29 PM
This is the gaming business, you improve, remove, innovate, or get out. Unfortunately this is a business, you work for success, or give up altogether. Things have to get worse, before they get better.
#5bluedmonPosted 2/27/2013 7:22:43 PM
Quote:This is the gaming business, you improve, remove, innovate, or get out. Unfortunately this is a business, you work for success, or give up altogether. Things have to get worse, before they get better.
@R2BDSi
so your saying the vita has to get worse (circle pad) before it gets better (analog sticks put back?)
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#6AceallwaysPosted 2/27/2013 7:25:17 PM
I'd return my vita if it had circle pads.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#7Nophoria88Posted 2/27/2013 7:28:08 PM
The Vita's face buttons and analog sticks are near perfect and the system doesn't need to be any slimmer, might as well tell the 3DS XL to slim down as well. The system overall is beautifully designed especially for a first launch version, unlike many other systems. Though small revisions might be made, I highly doubt it receives any overhauls at all.
#8fourgigmanPosted 2/27/2013 7:31:14 PM
The analog sticks are fine.
When Microsoft release their x360 handheld it will have sticks like the xbox controller.
---
PSN: bulletproofvita
#9LitCandlezPosted 2/27/2013 7:43:32 PM
Circle pads are terrible, much like this topic.
---
GAMEFAQS- Where posting a different opinion is trolling, and moderators are always right! We all love this website!
I have a vita. PSN-LitCandles
#10wstfldPosted 2/27/2013 7:43:44 PM
I'm in at the price drop.
---
Last Played: DmC (8.5/10)
Now Playing: XCOM Enemy Unknown, Civ 5, DmC, SOTC HD, StarCraft 2