I need one game and one game only

#1XWolfOPosted 2/28/2013 9:40:31 AM
So, I'm getting a Vita and P4G soon, but I just need one more game.

Help please?
---
I will BURN MY BREAD!
#2melchiahdimPosted 2/28/2013 9:44:07 AM
Assassins Creed Liberation
Uncharted
Littlebigplanet
Gravity Rush

All good choices to start with.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0516-8714-1928
Vita: Melchiahdim
#3Lord_VishanaPosted 2/28/2013 9:46:52 AM
Great choice with Person 4 Golden. :-)

I absolutely love Disgaea 3. The game has a ridiculous amount of content, it'll last you a VERY long time.

I love Silent Hill: Books of Memories as well. It's an ARPG dungeon crawler.
---
Soft Kitty Warm Kitty Little Ball Of Fur. Happy Kitty Sleepy Kitty Purr Purr Purr. 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#4cheezedadadaPosted 2/28/2013 9:47:29 AM
Any extra information you can provide? likes/dislikes when it comes to genres? Stuff like that...

Uncharted
Disgaea 3
Virtues last reward

Those are 3 of my favs
---
"And the companies get those blank dvds for pennies, burn to them, then sell them for $60. That's ok?"
-TheGlow
#5RotuhiiriPosted 2/28/2013 10:01:52 AM
Gravity Rush if you want something short and sweet and Disgaea 3 or LittleBigPlanet if you want something with more lasting appeal.
---
JRPG fans, support our struggle: http://chn.ge/SsowWy
Join our cause: https://www.facebook.com/OperationDemonBane
#6XWolfO(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 10:08:53 AM
cheezedadada posted...
Any extra information you can provide? likes/dislikes when it comes to genres? Stuff like that...

Well, I don't really like WW2 shooters or other games set around that time, games like GTA and simulations. Anything else's good. RPGs are my favorite, but I think P4G will be enough for now. I think I would rather get something else now and get some RPGs later.
---
I will BURN MY BREAD!
#7Lord_VishanaPosted 2/28/2013 10:11:58 AM
XWolfO posted...
cheezedadada posted...

Well, I don't really like WW2 shooters or other games set around that time, games like GTA and simulations. Anything else's good. RPGs are my favorite, but I think P4G will be enough for now. I think I would rather get something else now and get some RPGs later.

I think Gravity Rush, Touch My Katamari or Virtue's Last Reward might be perfect if you want something different an unique.
---
Soft Kitty Warm Kitty Little Ball Of Fur. Happy Kitty Sleepy Kitty Purr Purr Purr. 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#8XWolfO(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 10:15:34 AM
Lord_Vishana posted...
XWolfO posted...
cheezedadada posted...

I think Gravity Rush, Touch My Katamari or Virtue's Last Reward might be perfect if you want something different an unique.

All right then. I'll look into these and pick the one I like the most. Thanks.
---
I will BURN MY BREAD!
#9stargazer64Posted 2/28/2013 10:16:54 AM
How about Dynasty Warriors NEXT?
---
This is superfrog HD! it's in HD dammit! - mike_411
#10cheezedadadaPosted 2/28/2013 10:16:54 AM
XWolfO posted...
cheezedadada posted...

Ahh ok cool thanks...yeah you really cant go wrong with:

What I listed already:

Uncharted
Virtues last reward
Disgaea 3

Other good ones:

sly cooper
Sigma 1/2
Gravity Rush
AC3

IF I had to choose just one game only...I would say either go Uncharted for the action/adventure setup. Its a very nice looking game and I actually liked it better than 1 and 3 on the PS3. If not that, Go VLR because the game/story is so unique and original and interesting that its hard to put down.
---
"And the companies get those blank dvds for pennies, burn to them, then sell them for $60. That's ok?"
-TheGlow