Best place to get a 32GB card?

#1William_18Posted 2/28/2013 5:12:08 PM
Going to be getting a 32GB card soon and I just want to know where the best place is to get it.

I looked at amazon and the cheapest they have now was $82 and I would like one a little cheaper than that.
---
PSN: Kaminari2
If you don't believe in Jesus Christ, put this in your Sig.
#2silverbulltPosted 2/28/2013 5:12:59 PM
William_18 posted...
Going to be getting a 32GB card soon and I just want to know where the best place is to get it.

I looked at amazon and the cheapest they have now was $82 and I would like one a little cheaper than that.

If you're in the US, try Craig's List.
---
XBOX360 - It only does everything.
Wii U - SOLD
#3William_18(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 5:15:14 PM
silverbullt posted...
William_18 posted...

If you're in the US, try Craig's List.

Where I live 90% of the video game stuff on Craigslist is for the 360. I think the last time I saw ANYTHING Vita related was about 2 months ago.
---
#4silverbulltPosted 2/28/2013 5:18:55 PM
You're right.

Sucks in Seattle too
http://seattle.craigslist.org/search/sss?zoomToPosting=&altView=&query=32gb+vita&srchType=T&minAsk=&maxAsk=
---
Wii U - SOLD
#5XphoenixedgeXPosted 2/28/2013 5:21:15 PM
It really isnt going to be found for any cheaper than Amazon or ebay, unless you win an auction that people sleep on.
#6AiuchiFanboiPosted 2/28/2013 5:21:20 PM
Sign up for Bing, and thru Bing Rewards and Amazon Gift cards get MS to buy you all your favorite Sony products. The searches only take about 2 minutes a day per account and with a maximum of 5 accounts per ip, $25-50 per month is easy peasy.

MS just bought me a new PSP-3000 a couple weeks ago, and is getting ready to buy me Soul Sacrifice.
---
SEGA DREAMCAST, it only does everything.
BadReligionPunk on XBL/Subseven75 on PSN/NID/ Psikyo till the day I die
#7XphoenixedgeXPosted 2/28/2013 5:24:39 PM
AiuchiFanboi posted...
Sign up for Bing, and thru Bing Rewards and Amazon Gift cards get MS to buy you all your favorite Sony products. The searches only take about 2 minutes a day per account and with a maximum of 5 accounts per ip, $25-50 per month is easy peasy.

MS just bought me a new PSP-3000 a couple weeks ago, and is getting ready to buy me Soul Sacrifice.

lol. I might take advantage of this. Is there any catch though?
#8silverbulltPosted 2/28/2013 5:26:52 PM
XphoenixedgeX posted...
AiuchiFanboi posted...

Yes.

You have to give up your right to hate on MS.
---
Wii U - SOLD
#9AiuchiFanboiPosted 2/28/2013 5:29:51 PM
XphoenixedgeX posted...
AiuchiFanboi posted...

The only catch I know is that you ultimately should make multiple accounts with differant email addresses. They have nerfed a couple of accounts of mine that are linked to the same email, limiting them to 16-17 points a day. Before that they were 44 and 25 points a day accounts.

Easy thing is though that you just have to click the releated searches on the side of your browser and re do it as fast as the screen refreshes making the searches go by fast as crap. About 2 minutes per account.
---
SEGA DREAMCAST, it only does everything.
BadReligionPunk on XBL/Subseven75 on PSN/NID/ Psikyo till the day I die
#10William_18(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 5:33:10 PM
AiuchiFanboi posted...

Between working 2 jobs and taking care of 3 kids I don't really have much time to be doing things like that. Besides out of the 16GB card I got a last week I am already down to 2.5GB so I would like to upgrade faster than a month.

That is a good idea though if you have the time.
---