Have any of you actually seen a Vita that isn't your own?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Have any of you actually seen a Vita that isn't your own?
3 years ago#51
I've never seen someone with a Vita...but then again I've only seen 2 wild 3DSes and both times they were a kid less than 5 years old in a department store.

Only one iPad and that was again some 5 year old at the bus station...I was a bit surprised by that one
A tiger doesn't lose sleep to the opinions of sheep
PSN: Spetsnaz420
3 years ago#52
Spetsnaz420 posted...

Only one iPad and that was again some 5 year old at the bus station...I was a bit surprised by that one

That sounds like a dangerous combination :D

http://www.today.com/tech/whoops-5-year-old-spends-2-500-15-minute-ipad-1C8644802
Height has nothing to do with skin colour, but I know this girl that tans alot that is short...yeah get your brain looked it, someone needs to fix it- DemonDog
3 years ago#53
I've actually never seen a Vita that wasn't my own or a store model, now that I think about it. I've seen plenty of 3DS', and walked by plenty more (street pass), but not a Vita. Granted, I've never been able to get Near to work on any WiFi connection I've tried to use.
"The law is only a protection when everyone agrees to be bound by it. We don't." -Thane, Mass Effect 2
3 years ago#54
i haven't seen a portable console in new orleans since the gameboy color days. i have 20+ people on near and i don't check, but i'd be willing to bet i pick up a few street passes on my way to work. but if it weren't for those two programs, i'd be convinced that no one but my brother, cousin and myself owned handhelds.
"Dat b**** crazy."
"Ya, b****** be trippin." - every guy ever and his best friend at some point in life.
3 years ago#55
Never seen a Vita outside of mine or one in the store.
(NNID/PSN (Vita & PS3): EnVy_CaLiBeR (3DS): 2895-6776-7223
Playing: Fire Emblem Awakening, Uncharted: GA, Darksiders 2, Black 2, Trine 2, Gravity Rush
3 years ago#56
I've seen two Vitas that aren't mine or at a store.

I have a friend who owns both a Vita and 3DS, in fact he's the only guy I know who plays games on a handheld. All my friends hate portable consoles.

The other time, was on the bus and I saw a fat guy playing a Vita.

I have seen many 3DS consoles in the wild, but they were all being played by little kids.
I shoot first, drink brandy later.
MY VIDEO REVIEWS: http://www.youtube.com/user/WindyCornerTV
3 years ago#57
I know two guys that own a 3ds, and they would have bought a vita if they knew it existed before they bought their 3ds (a year ago). But then again, the only other guy I know who owns a vita is one of those people who bought it for COD.

On a side note, I'm sick of everybody asking if it's a psp.
How do you make holy water?
You boil the hell out of it.
3 years ago#58
halfelven23 posted...
no vita, no 3ds, no ds in my place....just lots of psp

Where do you live? In about 7 years I've only seen about 8 or 10 PSPs
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Persona 4 Arena (PS3)
3 years ago#59
Yeah, actually.

But it was owned by this rich kid who owns over thirty different systems (including the 3DS).
3DS: 4897-5935-1924; NNID: CrimsonEnigma; Steam: CrimsonEnigma
''If you think a system will make you look mature, you ain't mature'' -squatch22
3 years ago#60
Not a single one.
If you believe in the flying Spaghetti Monster and are 100% proud of it copy this to your sig.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Have any of you actually seen a Vita that isn't your own?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived