The Vita

#1O_Raiders75Posted 3/1/2013 3:17:39 PM
Any1 think it's a bad idea to buy a Vita just for the ps+games? Already got a ps3 and ps+ been adding the Vita games to my dl since they started adding them to the IGC just in case i did get 1.
#2RyuuHou25Posted 3/1/2013 3:20:36 PM
It's not a bad idea, but maybe not the best one if you're only interested in the IGC games.

Myself, I have all the IGC games, Persona 4, Hot shots Golf and Disgaea 3 physical copies. I'm debating getting DOA5+ and might pick up some other physical games if I can ever find them in stores where I am.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#3j2zon2591Posted 3/1/2013 3:24:30 PM
O_Raiders75 posted...
Any1 think it's a bad idea to buy a Vita just for the ps+games? Already got a ps3 and ps+ been adding the Vita games to my dl since they started adding them to the IGC just in case i did get 1.

Not that bad depending on what you like.. I like testing new stuff so PS+ was a great way to experience what the VITA system generally offers.

Just don't expect software pumping out as fast as the 3DS' or phablets.
#4Guerrilla SoldierPosted 3/1/2013 3:47:34 PM
Not at all a bad idea. They're great games, and you'll get more comfortable with the Vita. Chances are you're be impressed by what you play, too, and will want more games to play. Go for it.
---
CainExodus - Oakland A's fan: 2012 AL West Champions
Keep the A's in Oakland!
#5kyncaniPosted 3/1/2013 6:44:08 PM
It's a good idea to get a Vita if you have PS+ IMO.
It's also a good idea to get a 32 gb memory card with PS+ IMO.
#6O_Raiders75(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 6:45:21 PM
ty 4the kind replys, glad i waited tell today. saved a few on the 32gb mc on amazon. order the CoD bundle.