One thing could save the Vita's sales: Metal Gear Solid V(ita)

#11MobileWarfarePosted 3/1/2013 7:58:50 PM
AiuchiFanboi posted...
LitCandlez posted...
JP_Sartre posted...
I have the MGS collection for Vita. Had not played them before, find them rather boring and tedious. To be fair, they are very well produced and designed games, just not for me.

MGS3 is the best game of all time and your opinion is terrible

*Runs away

Played the first one and was like ok...its okay.

Played the 2nd one and was like this is stupid and then I had to fight a stupid fat clown on rollerskates. Forced myself to finish the game.

Bought MGS3 hoping it would be better and couldnt force myself past the river. Never finished it. One of the single worst games I have ever played.

hehe

MGS3 one of the worst games you ever played?!? It was one of the best I've played in a while. Although I think MGS2 couldn't get any worse gameplay wise.
---
"If you buy a hotdog and don't like it can you get a refund lol" - DemonDog666
#12the_blood_wolfPosted 3/1/2013 8:41:05 PM(edited)
AiuchiFanboi posted...
LitCandlez posted...
JP_Sartre posted...
I have the MGS collection for Vita. Had not played them before, find them rather boring and tedious. To be fair, they are very well produced and designed games, just not for me.

*Runs away

Played the 2nd one and was like this is stupid and then I had to fight a stupid fat clown on rollerskates. Forced myself to finish the game.

Bought MGS3 hoping it would be better and couldnt force myself past the river. Never finished it. One of the single worst games I have ever played.

hehe

I don't mean to start a fight or what not but how could it be the worst game you ever played when you didn't play it, that's like saying the girl you dated wasn't for you cause she sneezed. You got to take time to get to know a game and see what it all has to offer at least one play through basically. Since everything short of that is just your own incompetence in my opinion.
---
PSN: the_blood_wolf feel free to add me.
#13LitCandlezPosted 3/1/2013 8:44:04 PM
AiuchiFanboi posted...
LitCandlez posted...
JP_Sartre posted...

*Runs away

hehe

Hey, Shut Up!

It's the best game and you are wrong.

I think I'll stop now
---
GAMEFAQS- Where posting a different opinion is trolling, and moderators are always right! We all love this website!
I have a vita. PSN-LitCandles
#14LitCandlezPosted 3/1/2013 8:44:26 PM
A metal gear/metal gear 2 remake would be amazing.
---
GAMEFAQS- Where posting a different opinion is trolling, and moderators are always right! We all love this website!
I have a vita. PSN-LitCandles
#15co1onelPosted 3/1/2013 8:46:01 PM
AiuchiFanboi posted...
LitCandlez posted...
JP_Sartre posted...

*Runs away

hehe

You are wrong sir.
---
PSN: Co1onel-225
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCoIonel - http://i.minus.com/iVXYeO2wiU3WC.gif
#16Draconas_LyrrPosted 3/1/2013 9:14:36 PM
JP_Sartre posted...

Yeah, I think the story is interesting, but I can't stand the gameplay..
---
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
I'll never look at an apple the same way again..
#17ThugETHPosted 3/2/2013 2:23:42 AM
I platinumed MGS3HD on my Vita this week and it was awesome.
I played back it back in the day on PS2 but rushed through it and didn't appreciate it.
Going for platinum made me see everything the game has and I loved every minute of it.
I am working on MGS2 but I've finished it so many times on PS2 I'm kind of bored with it.
I really want Peacewalker but can't bring myself to buy the PSP version on Vita when I know I can get the HD version on my 360.
I'm certain we will get a MGS of some sort for Vita one day. I loved the Ac!d games but don't think that series will continue.
---
[1:04pm] <R33P3R> how can a game be epic on a phone?