I'm selling my 3DS for a Vita

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. I'm selling my 3DS for a Vita

User Info: Zero_Maniac

Zero_Maniac
3 years ago#1
The only reason I'm selling it is because I just don't like any of the games coming up (or any current game, except for one), and the one game I am interested in for the 3DS I could play on the Vita, and in HD. I also wasn't very impressed by the eShop, and the overall lack of good VC games as well as a lack of an account system. I realize they'll eventually fix that, but I'm kinda tired of waiting.

/blogfaqs
Currently Playing: Silent Hill, FE: Awakening, Megaman 2 (NES), Gunman Clive, and some GBA games.

User Info: melchiahdim

melchiahdim
3 years ago#2
I'd like to know how you can play a game on Vita in HD.
3DS Friend Code: 0516-8714-1928
Vita: Melchiahdim

User Info: FindmeElseweyr

FindmeElseweyr
3 years ago#3
I'd like to know how you can play a game on Vita in HD.
Mee wurst troll evurr nobuddy pay brijj tole me nott sceary enuf

User Info: Linkin-Park_

Linkin-Park_
3 years ago#4
540p = HD? Lol.
Dragonballzfan2, Knuckles_Sonic, LPxDBZ. Hybrid Theory, Meteora, Minutes to Midnight, A Thousand Suns, Living Things = All flawless albums.

User Info: OtakuGamera

OtakuGamera
3 years ago#5
540p = HD? Lol.

HD-er than 240p
PSVita no games? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/64767381
http://www.atlus.com/res/p4g_faithful_reviews_1.jpg

User Info: lunchEATSyou

lunchEATSyou
3 years ago#6
I thought you already had a Vita?
Height has nothing to do with skin colour, but I know this girl that tans alot that is short...yeah get your brain looked it, someone needs to fix it- DemonDog

Zero_Maniac
3 years ago#7
Linkin-Park_ posted...
540p = HD? Lol.

Considering the size of the screen, yes it does = HD. Even if they made it 1080p, there wouldn't be much of a difference.
Currently Playing: Silent Hill, FE: Awakening, Megaman 2 (NES), Gunman Clive, and some GBA games.

Zero_Maniac
3 years ago#8
lunchEATSyou posted...
I thought you already had a Vita?

Nope. I never said I did. I just always wanted one.

User Info: Spetsnaz420

Spetsnaz420
3 years ago#9
I generally don't recommend selling game systems...but of you have to no one here can stop you
A tiger doesn't lose sleep to the opinions of sheep
PSN: Spetsnaz420

User Info: GloryChaos

GloryChaos
3 years ago#10
Zero_Maniac posted...
Linkin-Park_ posted...
540p = HD? Lol.

Considering the size of the screen, yes it does = HD. Even if they made it 1080p, there wouldn't be much of a difference.

I have no response to this that doesn't make me come off as a snarky ass. Maybe I'm misunderstanding you. You'll have to elaborate.
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. I'm selling my 3DS for a Vita

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived