I'm selling my 3DS for a Vita

#141StrikeNinja24Posted 3/3/2013 1:59:46 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
StrikeNinja24 posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
"Counter what argument? That he's this genius that will be most likely completely regretting his purchase a month down the road? That most of the games on there are mediocre at best, and a few can already be played on available/cheaper/more powerful systems?"

So....why are you still on these boards then if that's how you feel about the system? Can you disappear in two months?

Oh no, I like watching the destruction of it all.

So you're a confirmed troll then. Good to know.

Learn the definition of a troll first. It's not "Whoever doesn't agree with my opinion."
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#142RyuuHou25Posted 3/3/2013 2:01:10 PM
StrikeNinja24 posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
StrikeNinja24 posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
"Counter what argument? That he's this genius that will be most likely completely regretting his purchase a month down the road? That most of the games on there are mediocre at best, and a few can already be played on available/cheaper/more powerful systems?"

So....why are you still on these boards then if that's how you feel about the system? Can you disappear in two months?

Learn the definition of a troll first. It's not "Whoever doesn't agree with my opinion."

No, it's people who stay on a board and incite others. You just admitted how you feel about the system and that you like to "watch the destruction"

Troll in denial here.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#143StrikeNinja24Posted 3/3/2013 2:05:46 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
StrikeNinja24 posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
StrikeNinja24 posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...

No, it's people who stay on a board and incite others. You just admitted how you feel about the system and that you like to "watch the destruction"

Troll in denial here.

So expressing disappointment and desire for a better turnaround for a system is now trolling. That I'm not up there with the people who suck the hell out of whatever Sony gives them with a smile labels one as a troll.

No, I enjoy watching those fanboys crash and burn too, like yourself. The normal people on the board I never really had a problem with.
---
#144RyuuHou25Posted 3/3/2013 2:10:33 PM
"So expressing disappointment and desire for a better turnaround for a system is now trolling. That I'm not up there with the people who suck the hell out of whatever Sony gives them with a smile labels one as a troll.

No, I enjoy watching those fanboys crash and burn too, like yourself. The normal people on the board I never really had a problem with.

Expressing disappointment is one thing.

Coming onto someones topic and questioning if they're of legal age to even be on the boards because they don't play M rated games however, is not expressing disappointment. That's just being a flat out ass for the sake of it.

So, again, you enjoy watching people who like the system, which you dub as fanboys, supposedly crash and burn because their opinion differs from yours, while complaining about me calling you a troll for expressing your so called opinion, and you wonder WHY you're being labelled a troll.......

Genius.
---
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#145Zero_Maniac(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 2:11:31 PM(edited)
StrikeNinja24 posted...
Zero_Maniac posted...
Counter what argument? That he's this genius that will be most likely completely regretting his purchase a month down the road? That most of the games on there are mediocre at best, and a few can already be played on available/cheaper/more powerful systems? He's currently eyeing up a bunch of games that were tremendous letdowns to quite a few people, and there's no argument other than he wants to sell a system he will most likely buy back anyway.

Like I said, will be gone in two months.

So because certain games were letdowns for other people, they'll be letdowns for me? I actually research games before I buy them.

Sure ya do. And no one else that was disappointed did. Sure.

I do. And regardless of what you think, your opinion means almost nothing to me.

Honestly, I just find the entire notion of selling systems(or games) quite silly. You spend the full retail price to purchase a system(excluding those who buy used systemsor games). This ranges between $180 - $350 USD depending on what current generation system it is. Then a person decides to sell the system most places give you a ridiculously low monetary value on it even if the system is in perfect condition. Recently on a lark I inquired as to the trade in/sell value on the Vita and the 3DS and their games. I called places like Gamestop, Walmart, EB Games ect. The amount of money they offered is paltry and quite insulting. Gamestop said $40 for the XL and $50 for the Vita. The other locations gave slightly higher evaluations, not by much though. Sell/trade in values were even worse. When I asked how much I could obtain for P4G and KI:U the person said "$5 each". To be fair, this could be attributable to the local Gamestops near me, others could potentially offer more. There's also selling/buying used systems off Ebay, Craigslist ect, that is extremely risky.

This would apply to me except I'm selling it on amazon, and I've actually gotten a potential buyer so far.
---
PSN: Zero_Maniac623
#146StrikeNinja24Posted 3/3/2013 2:19:31 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
"So expressing disappointment and desire for a better turnaround for a system is now trolling. That I'm not up there with the people who suck the hell out of whatever Sony gives them with a smile labels one as a troll.

Coming onto someones topic and questioning if they're of legal age to even be on the boards because they don't play M rated games however, is not expressing disappointment. That's just being a flat out ass for the sake of it.

So, again, you enjoy watching people who like the system, which you dub as fanboys, supposedly crash and burn because their opinion differs from yours, while complaining about me calling you a troll for expressing your so called opinion, and you wonder WHY you're being labelled a troll.......

Genius.

You misunderstand. It's a childish move to sell a system that you later admit you'll probably buy back when there's something you want to play on it (which considering the backlog of the DS is kind of strange, I'm even buying SS now because I have literally nothing else to play on this thing that's a Vita game). It's a dumb, stupid move unless you want nothing to do with the system again. Then again, like I said, he will be gone in a few months anyway. Not even a thought for me going forward.

But you, you're the definition of a sonypony from what I've seen. Pretty much what I deem to be what's creating the complete mess that is the gaming industry at its head. What you guys label me or anyone else as is not even a concern.
---
#147Zero_Maniac(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 2:23:27 PM
StrikeNinja24 posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...

Genius.

You misunderstand. It's a childish move to sell a system that you later admit you'll probably buy back when there's something you want to play on it (which considering the backlog of the DS is kind of strange, I'm even buying SS now because I have literally nothing else to play on this thing that's a Vita game). It's a dumb, stupid move unless you want nothing to do with the system again. Then again, like I said, he will be gone in a few months anyway. Not even a thought for me going forward.

But you, you're the definition of a sonypony from what I've seen. Pretty much what I deem to be what's creating the complete mess that is the gaming industry at its head. What you guys label me or anyone else as is not even a concern.

Considering I really don't want to have anything to do with the 3DS anymore, I guess what I'm doing isn't dumb or stupid.
---
PSN: Zero_Maniac623
#148RyuuHou25Posted 3/3/2013 2:23:53 PM
StrikeNinja24 posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...

Genius.

And yet you think what you label us matters......it's like you're oblivious to the fact that what you're saying also applies to you and your actions.

You're on the Vita boards, whining about a guy wanting to sell his DS and get a Vita.

Yeah, I'm a Sony guy. Doesn't mean I don't think they don't do stupid, idiotic, pointless, useless, moronic things.

Good job on ignoring everything else I said though. *slow clap for you*
---
#149Lord_VishanaPosted 3/3/2013 2:29:37 PM
Zero_Maniac posted...
StrikeNinja24 posted...
Zero_Maniac posted...
Counter what argument? That he's this genius that will be most likely completely regretting his purchase a month down the road? That most of the games on there are mediocre at best, and a few can already be played on available/cheaper/more powerful systems? He's currently eyeing up a bunch of games that were tremendous letdowns to quite a few people, and there's no argument other than he wants to sell a system he will most likely buy back anyway.

Like I said, will be gone in two months.

So because certain games were letdowns for other people, they'll be letdowns for me? I actually research games before I buy them.

Sure ya do. And no one else that was disappointed did. Sure.

I do. And regardless of what you think, your opinion means almost nothing to me.

Honestly, I just find the entire notion of selling systems(or games) quite silly. You spend the full retail price to purchase a system(excluding those who buy used systemsor games). This ranges between $180 - $350 USD depending on what current generation system it is. Then a person decides to sell the system most places give you a ridiculously low monetary value on it even if the system is in perfect condition. Recently on a lark I inquired as to the trade in/sell value on the Vita and the 3DS and their games. I called places like Gamestop, Walmart, EB Games ect. The amount of money they offered is paltry and quite insulting. Gamestop said $40 for the XL and $50 for the Vita. The other locations gave slightly higher evaluations, not by much though. Sell/trade in values were even worse. When I asked how much I could obtain for P4G and KI:U the person said "$5 each". To be fair, this could be attributable to the local Gamestops near me, others could potentially offer more. There's also selling/buying used systems off Ebay, Craigslist ect, that is extremely risky.

This would apply to me except I'm selling it on amazon, and I've actually gotten a potential buyer so far.

Ultimately, it's your decision. In my experience with people who sell games or systems they always inevitably regret it. Some games will become rare thus drastically increasing their price. Systems remain static usually(there are exceptions). Neither the 3DS nor the Vita are going to be cancelled nor suddenly lose support so you have the opportunity to get it at your leisure. Still, I'm against selling ANY system or game unless a dire real-life situation justified it. Let's say you sell a system today and tomorrow the game you always wanted for it is announced. Even if you don't play a system or a game for any length of time, there's always a chance you will again.
---
Soft Kitty Warm Kitty Little Ball Of Fur. Happy Kitty Sleepy Kitty Purr Purr Purr. 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds