Vita has 7 games releasing in NA in the next 7 months, and nothing after them.

#51RyuuHou25Posted 3/2/2013 11:25:55 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
"This. I can't believe you just gave the rundown you did and can turn around and say that ALL upcoming Vita games are at least AA titles."

MLB 13
DOA5 +
Soul Sacrifice
Muramasa Rebirth
Valhalla Knights 3
Killzone: Mercenary (yeah, okay, that one will probably be crap)
Ys

But....yeah, no, you're right, 3DS and Kersploosh and Animal Crossing....yeah, WOW!!!

Perhaps you can accept that people have different tastes? I honestly think both the Vita and 3DS have amazing releases this year.

Yeah, one of my earlier posts said exactly this, but of course nobody is bothering to read those, nooooooo. The 3DS has good games coming, and so does the Vita.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#52LemonKweenstaaaPosted 3/2/2013 11:26:40 PM
Sailor Goon posted...
Lets be serious here. The 3DS list is full of shovelware garbage. It can have 10000 upcoming releases. That's meaningless if the majority of them are cheap shovelware ios quality games.
I'll take the 7 quality games over that any day of the week.

How's BOD holding up?
---
Official Orange Sherbet of the IDF
http://i.imgur.com/RQBXfZH.jpg
#53Lord_VishanaPosted 3/2/2013 11:28:56 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
MwarriorHiei posted...
Have you actually looked at gameplay or what not for the game??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUD-0ljHsec

It looks atrocious, even for 3DS, it's FP dungeon exploring where many of the walls and what not look EXACTLY the same, the fighting looks worse than Mystic Quest, which is saying a LOT.

lol you lose more and more credibility the more you show how much you dont know.

Uh huh.

So you're saying it doesn't look like ass, it doesn't have dungeons that are repeating walls over and over again, the fighting isn't worse than Mystic Quest?

Have you had your eyes checked?

Soul Hackers is a remake of the PS1 game that never released here, that was a remake of the Sega Saturn version. SMT fans have wanted this game for a really long time. I honestly think it looks great. I love this genre and I'm sure others do as well. The "dungeons" do change just like Etrian Odyssey. I'm curious, do you think those games are crappy as well?

Yeah, the game has not aged well. At all. This is like claiming Nightmare Creatures looks great.......

Take off the fanboy goggles for a moment.

Zomg, what is your problem? I'd be just as excited for this game if it was on the Vita. Graphics are irrelevant to me, this game has amazing gameplay, story and characters, that's the most important thing to me.
---
Soft Kitty Warm Kitty Little Ball Of Fur. Happy Kitty Sleepy Kitty Purr Purr Purr. 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#54GdboyratedloudPosted 3/2/2013 11:29:09 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
And roughly 3/4 of the upcoming 3DS games are throw away mini games or what not.

Even the SMT game Soul Hackers looks like absolute crap IMO.

Vita sales have to pick up before more developers will start to support it, which of course means better games have to come out and memory card prices have to drop, which.....yeah, it's a paradoxical circle basically.

IF FFX HD comes out this year (that's a BIG if) that could very well become a system seller.

PS4 is integrating Vita however, so Sony clearly isn't going to let the thing die.....it's just a matter of waiting and seeing what in the hell they're going to try and actually do with it.

If nothing else though, it's doing better in Japan due to price cut and some popular games like Senran Kagura coming out on it.

For now, we will likely have to be complacent with what's coming out, and importing some games.

blind fanboyism
---
PSN: JamesDeanONdaLOW
There's no Monado on PS4; they can't be saved.
#55RyuuHou25Posted 3/2/2013 11:32:22 PM
Gdboyratedloud posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
And roughly 3/4 of the upcoming 3DS games are throw away mini games or what not.

Vita sales have to pick up before more developers will start to support it, which of course means better games have to come out and memory card prices have to drop, which.....yeah, it's a paradoxical circle basically.

IF FFX HD comes out this year (that's a BIG if) that could very well become a system seller.

PS4 is integrating Vita however, so Sony clearly isn't going to let the thing die.....it's just a matter of waiting and seeing what in the hell they're going to try and actually do with it.

If nothing else though, it's doing better in Japan due to price cut and some popular games like Senran Kagura coming out on it.

For now, we will likely have to be complacent with what's coming out, and importing some games.

blind fanboyism

Uh.....huh.

Yeah, I was really going around "SONY WINS BABY, CAN'T BEAT EM!!"

Jesus Christ people.
---
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#56halfelven23Posted 3/2/2013 11:33:28 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#57kcypher2000Posted 3/2/2013 11:34:01 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
Gdboyratedloud posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...

blind fanboyism

Uh.....huh.

Yeah, I was really going around "SONY WINS BABY, CAN'T BEAT EM!!"

Jesus Christ people.

You might as well. Its obvious fanboy.
#58RyuuHou25Posted 3/2/2013 11:34:58 PM
"Zomg, what is your problem? I'd be just as excited for this game if it was on the Vita. Graphics are irrelevant to me, this game has amazing gameplay, story and characters, that's the most important thing to me."

Well good, that's great for you, everything I said about it was IMO. That's why I said, the first time, IMO!!

IN MY OPINION!!!

That's great that graphics are irrelevant to you, I'm not exactly a graphics whore either, but good lord, that game looks BAD and hurts my eyes. If it doesn't yours, wonderful.

Deal with the fact that it does mine.
---
#59RyuuHou25Posted 3/2/2013 11:35:36 PM
"You might as well. Its obvious fanboy."

This coming from the hypocrite
---
#60MegaMettaurPosted 3/2/2013 11:46:11 PM
Sounds like you should have bought a 3DS.
---
(VITA): DJ Max Technika Tune. (Ps3): Infamous 2, KoF. PSN: Roksor.
(PC): Mabinogi, Lunatic Rave 2