TBH I don't see FFX HD being a big deal unless it's enhanced/a collection.

#1thompsontalker7Posted 3/2/2013 3:06:39 PM
The reason why other HD collections sell so well is because they're also bundled with all the relevant games in the collection. FFX is just gonna be the game from the looks of it, and I don't think a lot of people, even Final Fantasy fans, are going to be willing to immediately spend $40 to play a game that still works fine on their PS2.

International Edition would be a nice start, but having FFX-2 and making this a collection will make up for the lack of information in the last few months.

Of course, this being SE, they'll probably just give us FFX regular and expect us to be happy about it.
---
Not removing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. 11/22/08
THOU ART THEE ART THOU STICK THY HAND IN TV, DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!
#2FuhrmaniaPosted 3/2/2013 3:09:03 PM
I have never played FFX, so I'm looking forward to it.
#3ThamauturgePosted 3/2/2013 3:10:56 PM

Do you like good FF games? Then you will probably dislike FFX. FFX is FFXIII-lite.
---
Vayne Solidor of the DD012FF Board
Currently playing: Persona 4: Golden, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
#4EdwardDigitalPosted 3/2/2013 3:15:25 PM
Fuhrmania posted...

I've only played IV and a bit of VII and VIII so I'm in the same boat. But this was a FFX collection with FFX and FFX-2 I'd be more sure about purchasing it.
#5Lord_VishanaPosted 3/2/2013 3:17:37 PM(edited)
I want it to be the quintessential Final Fantasy X: The Complete Collection kinda like FFIV.

It needs to be the International version of both X and X-2. Entirely new content for both games. Online function for the monster arena in X and Sphere Break in X-2.

Perhaps I'm expecting too much. :-(
---
Soft Kitty Warm Kitty Little Ball Of Fur. Happy Kitty Sleepy Kitty Purr Purr Purr. 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#6YEMbotPosted 3/2/2013 3:17:49 PM
Thamauturge posted...

Do you like good FF games? Then you will probably dislike FFX. FFX is FFXIII-lite.

I didn't play a whole lot (borrowed a friend's copy for a week or two), but even I know it's not as bad as FFXIII.

Anywho, TC, you're totally right. Don't expect international edition OR X-2 to be included. Square-Enix is currently in the business of squandering goodwill as rapidly as possible. As such, expect a direct port of FFX. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised to see them remove features.

That said, I'll probably pick it up. Used, of course.
---
"First come smiles, then lies. Last comes gunfire." -Roland Deschain, of Gilead
#7RotuhiiriPosted 3/2/2013 3:19:03 PM
FFX is the best post-PS1 FF IMO. It has a few flaws but I think it's a great game overall.
---
JRPG fans, support our struggle: http://chn.ge/SsowWy
Join our cause: https://www.facebook.com/OperationDemonBane
#8GhetsisPosted 3/2/2013 3:20:22 PM
Rotuhiiri posted...
FFX is the best post-PS1 FF IMO. It has a few flaws but I think it's a great game overall.

What about XII? XII has virtually no flaws.

Or XI. That game is pretty much perfect. It seems like nobody gives it a chance, or bashes it because "OMG ITS MMO"
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#9thompsontalker7(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 3:21:50 PM
Fuhrmania posted...

Then I would go back on the PS2. It's not like with Persona 4 Golden where things are going to be fixed and extra content added.
---
Not removing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. 11/22/08
THOU ART THEE ART THOU STICK THY HAND IN TV, DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!
#10TheExiled280Posted 3/2/2013 3:21:53 PM
It has to be the international version. Otherwise they'd be idiots

Also, Persona 4 Golden
---
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Persona 4 Arena (PS3)