TBH I don't see FFX HD being a big deal unless it's enhanced/a collection.

#31mMarikomPosted 3/3/2013 9:47:14 AM
TheExiled280 posted...
It has to be the international version. Otherwise they'd be idiots

Also, Persona 4 Golden

Because atlus is square Enix right?
---
PSN: Arent_We_Clever
3DS Friend Code: 2234 8016 4687 Nickname: Mariko
#32AkubunakPosted 3/3/2013 12:46:29 PM
I've only ever played one FF (IV:CC on PSP) but I plan on picking the Vita version of X up whenever it gets released because playing it wherever I want sounds nice. Whenever I go on road trips it would be nice having an epic RPG on hand.
#33karmasNcarnatePosted 3/3/2013 2:40:37 PM
FFX was the first game I got for my ps2 back in the day, and with the exception of gta san andreas, and maybe Nfs underground 2, it was the greatest time sink on the system for me.

I enjoyed 4,7, and 8 the most, and would gladly rank ffx in that list as well. I never got to play the international version so I'm hoping that it will be included, but regardless, I would still buy a vita just for this game alone.

I don't need x-2 as I never bothered with it, would be cool I guess but not needed.
And isn't this game being enhanced, graphically at least? If you're a fan of the original that should be all you need.
---
Sony and Nike have the right philosophy; live life loud, just do it! Yadadamean? East Bay represent. psn same as here hit me if you have a mic 18+ please
#34Spiffy247Posted 3/3/2013 2:43:14 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
I want it to be the quintessential Final Fantasy X: The Complete Collection kinda like FFIV.

It needs to be the International version of both X and X-2. Entirely new content for both games. Online function for the monster arena in X and Sphere Break in X-2.

Perhaps I'm expecting too much. :-(

You are expecting too much. But we can dream.
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.