Why did you guys buy a PlayStation Vita?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Why did you guys buy a PlayStation Vita?

User Info: x_lone_x_wolf_x

x_lone_x_wolf_x
3 years ago#81
I bought a vita JUST to play Disgaea 3 on the go. Seriously thats like the only game I play on it even after getting vita last february. Also for playing psone games but that was just a bonus.
"He's dead! I love him.... Oh he's breathing.... Loser!"

User Info: F150II

F150II
3 years ago#82
Honestly, I just wanted to play the new Sly Cooper game, but I had long since sold my PS3. Buying another one would be minimum $200. My friend had bought a Vita at launch and was disappointed with its line up, so he sold it to me for $100.
@TechnicalColor - posting everyday
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDoublePlayGuys/featured - creators of the double play

User Info: NettoSaito

NettoSaito
3 years ago#83
I got it because I wanted games like Uncharted, Gravity Rush, and other future releases.
3DS FC - [1203-9218-7780] | XBL - [NettoSaito] | PSN - [NettoSaito] | Nintendo Network - [NettoSaito]
Netto's Game Room - http://nettosgameroom.blogspot.com/

User Info: GamerOfThrone

GamerOfThrone
3 years ago#84
BEcause of the games, what else ?

I took UNcharted/Wipeout/UNit 13/Rayman Origins/Blazblue at the launch, strong line up, good games.
I spend so many good times with my vita.
And i dont understand the insanity about " has no gamez lol " when the first year had been better than any other platform released these last 7 years.

Its the best platform i ever had ! SO i hope people will wake up to give it a bright future, if not, im sure Sony will handle it
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Why did you guys buy a PlayStation Vita?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived