So, if you could have ANY game on the system, what would it be?

#1DalekZeroPosted 3/2/2013 8:36:26 PM
So, letís pretend that you have the ability to put ANY game franchise (except first person ones like Pokťmon) onto the vita. It could be a port, or a new game in the series. Keeping in mind the control and graphical limitations, and how the game would overall translate onto a handheld like this, what would you like to see for each genre? Assume that whatever game you put onto the system will be amazing.

My choices are,

Persona 5 Ė I feel Jrpgs are best suited for handhelds, and Iím a huge fan of the Persona Series. Sorry main series SMT gamesÖ..you're amazing too...but I donít like you as much (donít judge!)

Dead Space (of some kind) Ė I canít think of ONE good horror game on a handheld system. You can argue games like corpse party and 999 kinda fall under that category, but as an avid fan of both, they are niche games. I would ideally like to see some kind of Amnesia game on the vita, but based on the way that that game is controlled (with the mouse dragging), unless they utilize the touchscreen very badly, I donít think that would work. But weíve seen a portable dead space game (on IOS) that is fun WITHOUT buttons or analogs at all! Imagine what they could do here!

The Elder Scrolls Ė If only a Morrowind or Oblivion port, having the open world and immersive gameplay of the elder scrolls series would feel so epic if you could play it while on the crapper
---
How do you make holy water?
You boil the hell out of it.
#2TheExiled280Posted 3/2/2013 8:37:43 PM
Kingdom Hearts 3 or Final Fantasy Type-0
---
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Persona 4 Golden(PSV), Persona 4 Arena(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3) & BlazBlue CSE(PSV)
#3Lord_VishanaPosted 3/2/2013 8:43:35 PM
The Suikoden series - The most nuanced, compelling and interesting series I've ever played. I - V, Suikogaiden 1 & 2 and Tactics were all sensational games.

Shenmue - My other favorite series of all-time. Such an innovative game that created an entire genre. Story wise nothing can compare to it.
---
Soft Kitty Warm Kitty Little Ball Of Fur. Happy Kitty Sleepy Kitty Purr Purr Purr. 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#4MetalZoicPosted 3/2/2013 8:44:16 PM
Asuras Wrath.
#5ThamauturgePosted 3/2/2013 8:44:44 PM
Final Fantasy XII HD
Kingdom Hearts HD
Final Fantasy Type-0
---
Vayne Solidor of the DD012FF Board
Currently playing: Persona 4: Golden, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
#6The_LimitPosted 3/2/2013 8:45:06 PM
ANY GAME? :D It would have to be Persona 5!
---
Add me! PSN: TheLimit32 TTGL 4everrr!
Yoko <3 http://i.imgur.com/FOnn1Pb.png
#7jim200Posted 3/2/2013 8:45:07 PM
Final Fantasy Main Entry or a really good Spin Off

or

A really good game with deep story from Mistwalker.
---
Thinking Is Destructive
PSN: Jemi200 ::: 3DS FC: 5129-0276-3428 Name: Jemi
#8Zero_ManiacPosted 3/2/2013 8:47:49 PM
Kingdom Hearts 3 or a new Boktai/Megaman game.
---
PSN: Zero_Maniac623
#9ZuxtronPosted 3/2/2013 8:51:21 PM
A port of Timesplitters would be a great way to revive the series while giving the console a good FPS. Any game from the series would be nice, but 2 or 3 would be best. Especially if they added online map-sharing and multiplayer.
---
Saying that Guitar Hero/Rock Band is for noobs who can't play real instruments is like saying Minesweeper is for noobs who can't go to a real minefield.
#10kyncaniPosted 3/2/2013 8:53:08 PM
The bestest Fallout ever !