1st day impression of the vita from an xbox user.

#1odogs4Posted 3/2/2013 11:19:14 PM
Guys I am loving this device. I must admit it is a very nice piece of hardware. I have been playing with it all day. So far I have played call of duty, little big planet, mlb 12,and super star dust.

First let me say that my favorite feature is the cross play in mlb. I am loving the fact that I can start a game on my ps3 and continue it later at work or wherever on the vita!

Next I am also shocked how fun call of duty is. I got the call of duty bundle and I was told that the game would such so don't bother but I must admit it has been a fun game so far, don't see why all the hate.

Super star dust is also an amazing title. I find it really cool and had some cool lighting.

So far for only having the system a day, it's been really fun.
---
NBA = Spurs , MLB = Chicago Cubs
#2Fallen_LordPosted 3/3/2013 12:05:53 AM
It is indeed an impressive piece of hardware, especially if you plan on utilizing all of it's functions. I have quite a bit of music, movies and tv shows on my memory stick and a few DD games but most of my games are physical to save that expensive memory space.
I do not have COD on the vita but it was given a very short development cycle and the games overall quality suffered as a result.
You sound like a glass half full kind of person which is good. There are, however, lots of the other types here who bask in their negative thoughts regarding everything including the vita. Try not to let them get you down. Enjoy the system, I certainly enjoy mine.
#3RyuuHou25Posted 3/3/2013 12:09:13 AM
Welcome!!

I've been enjoying my Vita for the RPGs and what not on it, plus some of the action games and golf and what not :)

That's certainly pretty awesome about MLB, I don't have any cross connectivity games myself (yet) so I haven't seen what you can do with those.

Yeah, there are a lot of naysayers on this board who just like to twist and warp things you say no matter what. Not that that's really different from any other board of course.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#4fourgigmanPosted 3/3/2013 12:09:31 AM
Another satisfied customer, and yes Call of Duty is good.
---
PSN: bulletproofvita
#5MobileWarfarePosted 3/3/2013 12:11:13 AM
Hey, another xbox user huh?
Anyway, yeah I really like the system too. I also thought CoD was fun, but people hate it for some reason. I had a lot of fun with Little big Planet, it's really fun if you have friends to play with.

You excited for MLB 13 The Show? It's coming out soon.
---
"If you buy a hotdog and don't like it can you get a refund lol" - DemonDog666
#6sentoworfPosted 3/3/2013 12:15:31 AM
MobileWarfare posted...
Hey, another xbox user huh?
Anyway, yeah I really like the system too. I also thought CoD was fun, but people hate it for some reason. I had a lot of fun with Little big Planet, it's really fun if you have friends to play with.

You excited for MLB 13 The Show? It's coming out soon.

Your sig XD
---
(@_@) Spinda is watching
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1320435_o.gif
#7fourgigmanPosted 3/3/2013 12:19:18 AM
Lol mobilewarfare I remember dd saying that the other day.
---
PSN: bulletproofvita
#8skyrimer3dPosted 3/3/2013 1:05:42 AM
Glad you're enjoying it, welcome aboard!
#9j2zon2591Posted 3/3/2013 1:11:52 AM
congrats.. I hope you've taken some antitroll pills or VITAmins if you plan to be active on this board :D
#10Watashi_no_SakiPosted 3/3/2013 1:50:33 AM
The problem with the COD is that they released it at the same time as COD BO2 on X360 and PS3, so reviewers will compare the two of them without any mercy given for the inferior VITA version.... Though, as we all know, to be fair, the COD VITA is actually a fine game as it is, disregard on how good the COD BO2 compared to it.
---
Saki is the best character in the world of Ar Tonelico. And your argument won't change my opinion.