1st day impression of the vita from an xbox user.

#21defunct32Posted 3/3/2013 10:12:47 AM
Wow, this topic started out positive, warm and full of love then it derailed and spiraled into so much hate and negativity. Why can't we all get along? ; (
#22XCrossYZPosted 3/3/2013 10:19:33 AM
I think it's the fact that it does seem like a Vitassurance topic, and anything other than that it's instant trolling. GFaqs logic at its finest
---
I bleed Big Blue!
Official Asmodeus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV boards
#23FindmeElseweyrPosted 3/3/2013 10:20:48 AM
It's exactly because there's people like you, who spends your whole day hating on a piece of plastic on a internet board.

Seeing the negativity, people actually find it surprising they enjoy the system (GASP! Blasphemy! How can one enjoy the Vita? It has NO GAMEZ!) and then they come here and post their opinion. It's a vicious cycle.

>implying I hate the vita
>implying the vita has games

not sure which is more hilariously wrong although the year is starting to look up, with a handful of games being announced for localization

These topics serve no purpose other than to annoy the s*** out of everyone. What is there to discuss about some random jaggoff who bought a handheld? Nothing. This is a damn reassurance topic and the board is now worse for it.
---
Mee wurst troll evurr nobuddy pay brijj tole me nott sceary enuf
#24StrikeNinja24Posted 3/3/2013 10:43:32 AM
iusefebreze posted...
fourgigman posted...
Another satisfied customer, and yes Call of Duty is good.

Whelp i'm done with this site now. Thanks for that, your opinion is just so bad I am never coming back to this website, thanks.

Yeah, fourgigman is a special case, but even that opinion was awful and gut wrenching.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#25BossBangPosted 3/3/2013 11:17:52 AM
That's the exact same reaction i had too, coming from xbox. Absolutely love the thing.

Those are solid titles btw. Littlebigplanet grew on me, its a ton of fun online too.

I'd recommend picking up Playstation All Stars and Persona 4 if you've got the cash, both really great titles.
---
(On Resident Evil Revelations)
"4/10. The campaign was great, but the originality to Raid was stolen from Pokemon..." -CPU-Z
#26Skull_proPosted 3/3/2013 1:11:04 PM
I dunno why, but you guys made me feel like playing Black Ops 2. *turns on PS3*
---
Married to Clay, Driftveil city's gym leader
Official Roserade of the Pokemon X/Y boards
#27TheExiled280Posted 3/3/2013 1:13:48 PM
What was the point of the "from an xbox user" in the title?
---
Persona 4 Joke: Why doesn't Adachi like going on vacation? Because he doesn't like stupid beaches and shores! - Acer758
#28fourgigmanPosted 3/3/2013 1:31:44 PM
StrikeNinja24 posted...
iusefebreze posted...
fourgigman posted...

Whelp i'm done with this site now. Thanks for that, your opinion is just so bad I am never coming back to this website, thanks.

Yeah, fourgigman is a special case, but even that opinion was awful and gut wrenching.

What! What did I say wrong?
---
PSN: bulletproofvita
#29RyuuHou25Posted 3/3/2013 1:48:03 PM
FindmeElseweyr posted...
It's exactly because there's people like you, who spends your whole day hating on a piece of plastic on a internet board.

Seeing the negativity, people actually find it surprising they enjoy the system (GASP! Blasphemy! How can one enjoy the Vita? It has NO GAMEZ!) and then they come here and post their opinion. It's a vicious cycle.

>implying I hate the vita
>implying the vita has games

not sure which is more hilariously wrong although the year is starting to look up, with a handful of games being announced for localization

These topics serve no purpose other than to annoy the s*** out of everyone. What is there to discuss about some random jaggoff who bought a handheld? Nothing. This is a damn reassurance topic and the board is now worse for it.

It annoys you that people buy the Vita and make topics about it?? Why the **** are you even on the boards then? Just to spread negativity and bash the thing?

If anything is annoying, it's people like YOU.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#30StrikeNinja24Posted 3/3/2013 2:01:39 PM
fourgigman posted...
StrikeNinja24 posted...
iusefebreze posted...
fourgigman posted...

What! What did I say wrong?

Call of Duty (implying the Vita version) and Good in the same sentence.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin