which one should i get?
i am looking for a game that will last long
that isn't too repetive
and that is challenging
BTW: i am not familliar with the persona series
---
PSN: gtrfcc
#2GhetsisPosted 3/3/2013 10:01:36 AM
Persona 4 is very long. It's not very challenging, though. Some people think it's repetitive, others don't.

I'd personally suggest Persona 3 over it, but that's not an option.
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#3DalekZeroPosted 3/3/2013 10:02:39 AM
Ok, first of all, if thats your list....STAY THE F*** AWAY FROM COD. Now that I've said that, Persona 4. I have nothing but the utmost admiration for the series. It is lengthy, fun, and while it is not the most challenging game (excepting certain parts), it might be more difficult for you because I went into the game knowing how the Persona games play.
---
How do you make holy water?
You boil the hell out of it.
#4DalekZeroPosted 3/3/2013 10:03:27 AM
Ghetsis posted...
Persona 4 is very long. It's not very challenging, though. Some people think it's repetitive, others don't.

I'd personally suggest Persona 3 over it, but that's not an option.

Although Persona 3 is fun, and I like it overall better then P4, the P3P option doesn't seem to do it justice IMO.
---
#5William_18Posted 3/3/2013 10:05:48 AM
As said before, stay away from CoD.

I've heard some good things about Persona 4 but even more about P3 so I'd say go with 3 or 4.

Now for Sly, I have NEVER played a Sly Cooper game until last night when I got the Vita game and I am loving it. Has a nice amount of collectibles and side things which I really really like.

All in all, go with Sly or P3/P4.
---
PSN: Kaminari2
If you don't believe in Jesus Christ, put this in your Sig.
#6jukita007(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 10:10:04 AM
DalekZero posted...
Ok, first of all, if thats your list....STAY THE F*** AWAY FROM COD. Now that I've said that, Persona 4. I have nothing but the utmost admiration for the series. It is lengthy, fun, and while it is not the most challenging game (excepting certain parts), it might be more difficult for you because I went into the game knowing how the Persona games play.

why does everyone hate cod so much??
---
#7Exia009Posted 3/3/2013 10:12:34 AM
P4G definitely has the most amount of replay value. unless you really enjoy the multiplayer in COD (which I've heard is horrid, so there's that). I disagree that P4G is not very challenging, considering it has different difficulty levels and the highest is definitely not what anyone would call easy.
---
Steam: BigPoeticCanine
PSN: Exia009
#8DalekZeroPosted 3/3/2013 10:13:05 AM
jukita007 posted...
DalekZero posted...

why does everyone hate cod so much??

Glitchy, short, small maps, few people for multiplayer. It's not that it's the worst game ever, it's just mediocre. And based on what you're looking for in a game, it fails on every count by a long shot.
---
#9shadowcat2164Posted 3/3/2013 10:16:47 AM
cod on the vita from what I have heard has a really short campaign like 30-45 minutes to beat. The weapons are all identical in terms of how the function and the mp has connection issues. I dont own it but those are the main gripes ive heard but I can not confirm any of them since I dont own it.
#10jukita007(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 10:17:45 AM
thanks for all the quick anwsers!!!
dowlnloading persona right now
---