persona 4, cod or sly cooper?

#11Bancario51Posted 3/3/2013 11:26:17 AM
Hot Shots Golf-you'll be surprised how good it is.
---
What is the meaning of life? A: Nanomachines, son
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
#12Linkin-Park_Posted 3/3/2013 12:19:47 PM
DalekZero posted...
jukita007 posted...
DalekZero posted...
Ok, first of all, if thats your list....STAY THE F*** AWAY FROM COD. Now that I've said that, Persona 4. I have nothing but the utmost admiration for the series. It is lengthy, fun, and while it is not the most challenging game (excepting certain parts), it might be more difficult for you because I went into the game knowing how the Persona games play.

why does everyone hate cod so much??

Glitchy, short, small maps, few people for multiplayer. It's not that it's the worst game ever, it's just mediocre. And based on what you're looking for in a game, it fails on every count by a long shot.

Coming from somebody who owns it (And no I'm not trying to justify my purchase as I got it for free), it's honestly not that bad. I don't know what the patches did, but the game runs really smooth as far as frame rate and glitches go. I have not once experienced a single glitch in the single player. Speaking of single player, why the F*** is this even a complaint? Since when did all of a sudden everybody starts caring about the Campaign in a CoD game?

As far as multiplayer goes, it's pretty good. Granted your internet doesn't suck. I played it at several different places, and it really varied for connection issues. At my cousins house, he has like 75 up - 50 down, and there's no problems at all. Of course it was virtually impossible for me to find a match at the place with the worst connection. As for the "Few people for Multiplayer", I can find people within seconds. There's always people playing.
---
Dragonballzfan2, Knuckles_Sonic, LPxDBZ. Hybrid Theory, Meteora, Minutes to Midnight, A Thousand Suns, Living Things = All flawless albums.
#13DalekZeroPosted 3/3/2013 12:23:55 PM
Linkin-Park_ posted...
DalekZero posted...
jukita007 posted...
DalekZero posted...
Ok, first of all, if thats your list....STAY THE F*** AWAY FROM COD. Now that I've said that, Persona 4. I have nothing but the utmost admiration for the series. It is lengthy, fun, and while it is not the most challenging game (excepting certain parts), it might be more difficult for you because I went into the game knowing how the Persona games play.

Glitchy, short, small maps, few people for multiplayer. It's not that it's the worst game ever, it's just mediocre. And based on what you're looking for in a game, it fails on every count by a long shot.

Coming from somebody who owns it (And no I'm not trying to justify my purchase as I got it for free), it's honestly not that bad. I don't know what the patches did, but the game runs really smooth as far as frame rate and glitches go. I have not once experienced a single glitch in the single player. Speaking of single player, why the F*** is this even a complaint? Since when did all of a sudden everybody starts caring about the Campaign in a CoD game?

As far as multiplayer goes, it's pretty good. Granted your internet doesn't suck. I played it at several different places, and it really varied for connection issues. At my cousins house, he has like 75 up - 50 down, and there's no problems at all. Of course it was virtually impossible for me to find a match at the place with the worst connection. As for the "Few people for Multiplayer", I can find people within seconds. There's always people playing.

By few people, I meant few people per map. As for the single player, I feel on a system (handheld) where you won't always have a wifi connection, a good single player is key, COD or no. And yeah, like I said, said, this game is not awful. It's just not even close to what TC was looking for. That's all. No offense meant.
---
How do you make holy water?
You boil the hell out of it.
#14Linkin-Park_Posted 3/3/2013 1:00:25 PM
DalekZero posted...
Linkin-Park_ posted...
DalekZero posted...
jukita007 posted...
DalekZero posted...

By few people, I meant few people per map. As for the single player, I feel on a system (handheld) where you won't always have a wifi connection, a good single player is key, COD or no. And yeah, like I said, said, this game is not awful. It's just not even close to what TC was looking for. That's all. No offense meant.

I agree. It's definitely not great, but it's not as horrible as everyone says. Sorry if I came off as mean, I tend to do that a lot even though I don't do it intentionally.

In short, it's a game not worth full price, but worth it if you can find it for cheap. I honestly would have preferred it if it were a PSN game with just the Multiplayer mode for about 15-20$. I don't think people would have hated it as much.
---
Dragonballzfan2, Knuckles_Sonic, LPxDBZ. Hybrid Theory, Meteora, Minutes to Midnight, A Thousand Suns, Living Things = All flawless albums.
#15Phange 2Posted 3/3/2013 1:13:39 PM
jukita007 posted...
DalekZero posted...

I have nothing against the main CoD series (though I don't particularly like that kind of gameplay), but the Vita game is just total garbage.
---
Bacon.
Playstation Network: Phange
#16DalekZeroPosted 3/3/2013 1:27:36 PM
Linkin-Park_ posted...
I agree. It's definitely not great, but it's not as horrible as everyone says. Sorry if I came off as mean, I tend to do that a lot even though I don't do it intentionally.

In short, it's a game not worth full price, but worth it if you can find it for cheap. I honestly would have preferred it if it were a PSN game with just the Multiplayer mode for about 15-20$. I don't think people would have hated it as much.

True. But the kick in the balls was it was priced at 50, ten more then any other game. Also, don't worry, everybody sounds mean online. That's why I try to clarify things and am very careful how I phrase my words. It's not to argue so much as it is a need to make sure i don't sound like a d***.
---
How do you make holy water?
You boil the hell out of it.
#17The_LimitPosted 3/3/2013 1:28:18 PM
P4G
---
Add me! PSN: TheLimit32 TTGL 4everrr!
Yoko <3 http://i.imgur.com/FOnn1Pb.png