Getting one next month, your recomendations?

#1unlosing_rangerPosted 3/3/2013 3:56:00 PM
I like JRPGs so ill be getting Persona 4 and ill probs get little big planet. Also is there any point in getting the 3G model since WIFI is everywhere, how much does the 3G cost anyway? How big of a memory card should i get? I live in England BTW.
---
Weed is for pansies. Shooting MDMA into your eyeballs is the only way to play this game.
#2RyuuHou25Posted 3/3/2013 4:00:45 PM
unlosing_ranger posted...
I like JRPGs so ill be getting Persona 4 and ill probs get little big planet. Also is there any point in getting the 3G model since WIFI is everywhere, how much does the 3G cost anyway? How big of a memory card should i get? I live in England BTW.

No, there's no point in 3G unless you have some need to sync your trophies on the go or want to update Near or play multiplayer on the go, which most of them aren't overly lively probably.

I would recommend 16GB if you plan on getting physical games, 32GB if you plan on downloading games as well.

Disgaea 3 is pretty good of course.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#3kyncaniPosted 3/3/2013 4:07:05 PM
32 gb with PS+ is good.
You may want to take a look at Disgaea 3, Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward and New Little King's Story.
#4RotuhiiriPosted 3/3/2013 4:26:21 PM
If you live in Europe you NEED Playstation Plus. Might be 40(??) yearly and gives you a couple of nice games every month. The games are yours to keep for as long as you're subscribed and just PS+ will make your Vita worth it.

Top games for the Vita IMO are:
Persona 4: Golden
LBP
Gravity Rush
Virtue's Last Reward
Sound Shapes

Look into New Little King's Story and Disgaea 3 too if you dig RPGs and never played them. Anticipate Ys: Memories of Celceta like it was your first-born baby this autumn.

If you didn't have a PSP then you have a lot of nice RPGs on PSN too.
---
JRPG fans, support our struggle: http://chn.ge/SsowWy
Join our cause: https://www.facebook.com/OperationDemonBane