Sometimes I feel embarrassed playing my Vita around friends

#1LitCandlezPosted 3/3/2013 6:49:07 PM
Rise in P4G sounds embarrassing around friends

Kat moaning

P4G's music

3rd BDay moaning
---
GAMEFAQS- Where posting a different opinion is trolling, and moderators are always right! We all love this website!
I have a vita. PSN-LitCandles
#2GameNextPosted 3/3/2013 6:50:53 PM
Get new friends.
#3Mcnugget2256Posted 3/3/2013 6:51:04 PM
If they're really your friends, they won't care. If they judge you, get them out of your life.
---
Currently playing: P4G, Minecraft, Poke White 2, Halo 4, MHFU.
Waiting for: GTA5, BF4, The Last Of Us, Poke X&Y, Soul Sacrifice.
#4TheExiled280Posted 3/3/2013 6:51:32 PM
The solution is REALLY obvious but lets see if he can come up with it himself

Also, I wish T3B had been a Vita game
---
Ys Sea of Trees (Subbed) Trailer:
http://youtu.be/ukc74Tnhfsc
#5LitCandlez(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 6:54:25 PM
Mcnugget2256 posted...
If they're really your friends, they won't care. If they judge you, get them out of your life.

My friends don't play jrpgs. :/ They are western gamers whether they realize it or not.

They all have 360s and none of their games are Japanese. Sometimes I wonder how its even possible.
---
GAMEFAQS- Where posting a different opinion is trolling, and moderators are always right! We all love this website!
#6LitCandlez(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 6:55:57 PM
TheExiled280 posted...
The solution is REALLY obvious but lets see if he can come up with it himself

Also, I wish T3B had been a Vita game

Turn the volume down or use headphones? This is around friends(Not in public) and I'm currently waiting for my new earbuds to come in the mail.

They can still come over and notice that Aya is dressed like a dirty hooker. I really hate how they did that.
---
#7TheExiled280Posted 3/3/2013 6:56:01 PM
Mcnugget2256 posted...

My friends don't play jrpgs. :/ They are western gamers whether they realize it or not.

They all have 360s and none of their games are Japanese. Sometimes I wonder how its even possible.

Its possible because of FOX News
---
Ys Sea of Trees (Subbed) Trailer:
http://youtu.be/ukc74Tnhfsc
#8LitCandlez(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 6:57:25 PM
TheExiled280 posted...
Mcnugget2256 posted...

Its possible because of FOX News

Lol, it's not like they have anything against Japan, but they just only get western stuff.

It bothers me how most of my friends played Pokemon but never went on to play other jrpgs.
---
#9L0ZPosted 3/3/2013 6:58:56 PM
Wear the Sony logo with pride tc
---
[Cell Broadband | 256MB XDR | RSX 256MB GDDR3]
#10TheExiled280Posted 3/3/2013 7:00:14 PM(edited)
it bothers me that Pokemon is popular to begin with

meh, Digimon Master Race FTW

Also, since when is Laura Bailey's voice weird? Those are the vocals of an angel, good sir
---
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Persona 4 Golden(PSV), Persona 4 Arena(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3) & BlazBlue CSE(PSV)