We need GTA, TES, Dark Souls, etc. Vita has too much potential.

#1mt830plusPosted 3/3/2013 10:17:24 PM
hell even the AR features have tons that can be done with.
#2PrinnyGod_Posted 3/3/2013 11:12:54 PM(edited)
Honestly, I'd like an inbetween sequel of demon's souls. DeS -> DeS (vita in between sequel) -> DeS2 for the ps4 possibly.

As much as I love playing bethesda games on PC, I wouldn't mind a mini TES game like the travel series for the vita. Maybe a remake of the cellphone games as a psn game for the vita?
---
I'm not really a god, dood. Please don't tell anyone.
#3j2zon2591Posted 3/3/2013 11:14:31 PM
Yes, yes, yes and yes.

VITA is mostly about "potential".. just that..

..but implementation... it's so so.
#4badboyPosted 3/4/2013 12:37:20 AM
And some more Japanese games.
#5L0L_FAQPosted 3/4/2013 12:50:02 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#6mt830plus(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 1:03:45 AM
this sucker can run circles around the competition. I've played with a 3DS for a little bit and honestly I wasn't that impressed. Apart from the 3D, the graphics were about on par with my PSP. Big developers need to get behind the Vita and start making titles that people WILL go out and buy a Vita just to play. And yeah the initial purchase is kinda steep, but it's worth it if you get X for $200 for a 3DS and you get X+Y+Z for $250 with a Vita.

side note: c'mon I don't agree with obama on most everything, but I certainly don't wish him any harm. /2 cents.
#7L0L_FAQPosted 3/4/2013 2:52:26 AM(edited)
this sucker can run circles around the competition.

Maybe if your definition of "The Competition" is "The 3DS", sure, hardware wise, it runs circles around it.

. I've played with a 3DS for a little bit and honestly I wasn't that impressed.

The ~30 million people who have a 3DS seem to disagree with you.

Apart from the 3D, the graphics were about on par with my PSP

No

Big developers need to get behind the Vita and start making titles that people WILL go out and buy a Vita just to play.

For a developer, there is zero, and I mean zero financial sense to put out an AAA Vita title. The Vita has plenty of great, "AAA" titles that have sold like piss already. Not a single game has broken 1 million so far, from the sales figures we have available. Why would you develop for platform that basically guarantees that you'll never get a significant profit out of it? Most "system sellers" in the past have been developed first party, so blame Sony; the 2600 had an accessible Space Invaders port, the NES had SMB, the SNES had SMQ, the N64 had Goldeneye and SM64, the GC had SSB, the Wii had Wii Sports. The only exception I can think of are FFVII and GTA3 and those were BOTH made with a purpose.

---
http://i.imgur.com/vpXc3.png http://i.imgur.com/lljy5.jpg
"L0L_FAQ is one of the reasons I even read the forums any more" - CJayC
#8Zero_ManiacPosted 3/4/2013 5:13:51 AM
Honestly, I was at first impressed by the 3DS, but not so much anymore.

And I agree, the Vita needs TES especially.
---
PSN: Zero_Maniac623
#9jmtstanPosted 3/4/2013 5:50:26 AM
i like to see those japanese titles release in English version.... starting with PSO2
---
New Vita owner!!!
PSN: jmtstan1138
#10Undrey_Posted 3/4/2013 6:14:59 AM
L0L_FAQ posted...
this sucker can run circles around the competition.

Maybe if your definition of "The Competition" is "The 3DS", sure, hardware wise, it runs circles around it.

. I've played with a 3DS for a little bit and honestly I wasn't that impressed.

The ~30 million people who have a 3DS seem to disagree with you.

Apart from the 3D, the graphics were about on par with my PSP

No

Big developers need to get behind the Vita and start making titles that people WILL go out and buy a Vita just to play.

For a developer, there is zero, and I mean zero financial sense to put out an AAA Vita title. The Vita has plenty of great, "AAA" titles that have sold like piss already. Not a single game has broken 1 million so far, from the sales figures we have available. Why would you develop for platform that basically guarantees that you'll never get a significant profit out of it? Most "system sellers" in the past have been developed first party, so blame Sony; the 2600 had an accessible Space Invaders port, the NES had SMB, the SNES had SMQ, the N64 had Goldeneye and SM64, the GC had SSB, the Wii had Wii Sports. The only exception I can think of are FFVII and GTA3 and those were BOTH made with a purpose.

Wow, fanboy much.