Which console is likelier o survive? Wii U or Vita?

#1MixorzPosted 3/3/2013 11:00:33 PM
I say Wii U, Vita is bad, and the buttons fall off. Not to mention roughly 90% of the games are nothing more than PS3 ports.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#2inuyasha1031Posted 3/3/2013 11:04:06 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3xBillyMaysHerexPosted 3/3/2013 11:05:29 PM
I like shiba's myself. They're so damn fluffy.
#4NerdstickPosted 3/3/2013 11:06:14 PM
inuyasha1031 posted...
This topic is now about your favorite breed of dog. GO

If someone's posting a blatant troll topic, the better thing to do is ignore it than make off topic posts like this. You only give them more attention.
(I know this is hypocritical but seriously, don't give any response).
#5mike_411Posted 3/3/2013 11:08:45 PM
I think they'll both survive!
Don't cry TC, the world will be a happier place tomorrow! :D
---
Hardcore Naoto fan.
"I'd rather kill that monkey than have sex with that dog." -Paul Ryckert
#6j2zon2591Posted 3/3/2013 11:08:52 PM
Mixorz posted...
I say Wii U, Vita is bad, and the buttons fall off. Not to mention roughly 90% of the games are nothing more than PS3 ports.

Hard question.. Japanese love portables.. but internationally, Nintendo games are a legacy.

Wii U.. Consoles aren't minded as being outpaced by its indirect competition.. the VITA on the other hand..
#7PrinnyGod_Posted 3/3/2013 11:10:27 PM
I like shiba's myself. They're so damn fluffy.

I love shiba's along with samoyed dogs and oddly enough I'm more of a cat person.
---
I'm not really a god, dood. Please don't tell anyone.
#8Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 11:13:44 PM
j2zon2591 posted...
Mixorz posted...

Hard question.. Japanese love portables.. but internationally, Nintendo games are a legacy.

Wii U.. Consoles aren't minded as being outpaced by its indirect competition.. the VITA on the other hand..

But Japan is going through a recession, so less yen going around.

Plus it's #1 in suicide, so companies anticipate buyers may not support the system very long.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#9zandm7Posted 3/3/2013 11:26:50 PM
Mixorz posted...
j2zon2591 posted...
Mixorz posted...

Plus it's #1 in suicide, so companies anticipate buyers may not support the system very long.

Right. Time to move on, folks...nothing to see here.
---
Playing - Too much. But mostly Vita, PS3, and PC games.
PSN: zandm7
#10j2zon2591Posted 3/3/2013 11:27:11 PM
Mixorz posted...
j2zon2591 posted...
Mixorz posted...

What? LOL

Ain't stopping dem Japanese from buying Ninties tho xD

Still LOL at the last statement xD That's so mean :P