Question about deleting free game obtained through a voucher code.

#1Lord_VishanaPosted 3/4/2013 10:21:19 AM
When I purchased the Assassin's Creed Liberation bundle off Amazon on Black Friday it had a download code for PSABR. I redeemed it and downloaded the game. Unfortunately I don't care for the game and want to delete it to free space on my memory card. I'm kinda worried that if I do I might lose it permanently. Obviously I realize all purchased games are always available on your account, I'm not sure if free games like the aforementioned or free PS mobile games might be an exception.
---
Soft Kitty Warm Kitty Little Ball Of Fur. Happy Kitty Sleepy Kitty Purr Purr Purr. 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#2TheExiled280Posted 3/4/2013 10:23:06 AM
You won't lose the game completely. It will still be in your DD list. What you will lose is the save data unless you back it up to a PC or PS3
---
When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
~C.S. Lewis
#3Lord_Vishana(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 10:25:54 AM
TheExiled280 posted...
You won't lose the game completely. It will still be in your DD list. What you will lose is the save data unless you back it up to a PC or PS3

Ah okies, I thought as much. Just wanted to be sure. Thanks Exiled. :-)
---
Soft Kitty Warm Kitty Little Ball Of Fur. Happy Kitty Sleepy Kitty Purr Purr Purr. 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#4yankee6903Posted 3/4/2013 10:47:40 AM
The cool thing is since it will always be in your DL list, if you ever do change your mind, you can redownload it.

There are only two concerns...saves and trophies. I would sync your trophies and back up your save before you delete.
---
PSN: nightshade6903 GT:nightshade6903
I am not a Republican or a Democrat, I am a conservative