Ps+ March: Disgaea 3 and Tekken 6 Free for Vita

#61StrikeNinja24Posted 3/5/2013 7:58:55 PM
WiiFan77 posted...
I never understood why D3's story is hated so much. The game games it very, very clear that the story isn't supposed to take itself seriously. The main problem for half the plot is that Mao has Almaz's "title". The entire thing's a 4th-wall joke. I think the story does what it's supposed to do well.

Because it wasn't good, interesting, and didn't even make sense. The other two at least had a base concept in mind, this one just jumped around to whatever the hell it felt like.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#62Loserkid41Posted 3/5/2013 8:13:44 PM
FF_Fiend posted...
Really excited about The Cave being free already. I was just going to pick that up but I KNEW it'd be on Plus soon.

Also, lol at Spec Ops: The Line being free already. As soon as that godawful commercial hit the scene, I knew they wouldn't be able to give that game away.

Spec Ops reviewed well and has been out for 9 months.
---
Shovel_Break: "shes not racist she just frowns upon interracial marriage"
#63sausage54Posted 3/5/2013 9:46:08 PM
Is Tekken and Disgaea still regular price for anyone else? Or is this deal later in March?

Thanks
---
The only thing I can control is my EFFORT, ATTITUDE, and, FOCUS.
#64defunct32Posted 3/6/2013 6:51:41 AM
Yep, I do get that the Disgaea story plot is meant to be silly and never to be taken seriousky, but D3 is just ridiculous even if it's trying to be silly. Not hating on it but it feels so boring as hell.
#65stargazer64Posted 3/6/2013 7:09:49 AM
The games aren't 'free' yet, people. They could go free any Tuesday in March.
---
This is superfrog HD! it's in HD dammit! - mike_411
#66NnamzPosted 3/7/2013 12:36:42 PM
Klon_Redfield posted...
Nnamz posted...
Gonna rush through the rest of Fire Emblem so I can start Disgaea this week.

Uh... it won't be on the IGC this week... it'll be later this month, on either the 19th or the 26th, they didn't say. This week is just spec ops.

Oh okay I have more time then.
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 4527 - 7250 - 9769 <-- Inbox me your FC.