So what happens when a game leaves ps +?

#1InuyazeiahPosted 3/4/2013 4:49:10 PM
Im new to PS+ and I just recently made a year subcription, so I dont know much about it. Im looking right now at the March game update saying what games are coming and it says some games are leaving ps+ so what happens when the games leave ps+? What I mean by this is that, say you download the game and have it on your system. If the game leaves ps +, does it become deleted from your system or does it stay there until you remove it?
#2MrPoppadopolisPosted 3/4/2013 4:50:55 PM
It works like this: You have a chance to download the game(s) for a week or two. After that they go away and new stuff comes in. IF you download the game in that timeframe that its available, its yours as long as youre a member of plus. Even when it shifts out, as long as you got it in its timeframe, its yours to download and redownload forever as long as youre a member.
---
PSN - S1lentsurviv0r
#3ZetgobPosted 3/4/2013 4:51:13 PM
If you "purchased" it when it was free on plus, then you have access to it for as long as you're still a PS+ member. Even if it's removed from the current line up, you can still download it whenever you want.

The only time you can ever lose access to a game you got from plus is to drop out of the service completely.
#4ZetgobPosted 3/4/2013 4:52:12 PM
IF you download the game in that timeframe that its available, its yours as long as youre a member of plus.

Worth mentioning you don't even have to actually download it, just purchase it so it's been added to your account.
#51Cyrus1Posted 3/4/2013 4:52:12 PM
It stays on your Vita, and you can re-download it for free even after it's out of PSN. But to do that, you must have "purchased" it for free while it was on PSN.
---
PSN: dm-ml