Wild Arms good?

#12ylytPosted 3/6/2013 5:30:56 AM
Is it worth the download? I'm a RPG fan, so some comments about the game would be nice.
---
If you're willing to make an effort, anything can happen (I hope...)
#2FuhrmaniaPosted 3/6/2013 8:43:56 AM
Greatest game ever. Download now.
#3daegenPosted 3/6/2013 8:47:04 AM
It is worth it. Wild Arms is a very conventional RPG storywise and character wise. They do have a nice puzzle element to the dungeons, but not as hard as say Lufia. Just ignore the in battle graphics as they have not aged well at all. Overall, though, worth the download and fun to play.
---
I do not envy you the headache you will have when you awake. But for now, rest well and dream of large women. - Dread Pirate Wesley
PSN: Malvoz
#4TerotrousPosted 3/6/2013 8:47:17 AM
If you like 16-bit RPGs you might as well download it, it's free.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "GBA Summon Night Swordcraft Story"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#5toadiemanPosted 3/6/2013 8:49:35 AM
It's ok. Battles have sort of generic feel in sounds and design that I never cared for even back when the game came out. I did like using all 3 characters to solve puzzles and how they each have their own unique abilities.
---
PSN: toadieman
#6Lord_VishanaPosted 3/6/2013 8:52:16 AM
Good is an understatement, the game is sensational. Don't hesitate, download it right now! :-)

Since this is your first experience with it, here are some tips. :-)

- Name "Jack" Emiko(there's a reason for this)
- Save your Secret Signs
- When upgrading Rudy's ARM(s) dont bother with Hit %. You will use Lock-On which grants you 100% accuracy.
- Don't do the 255 trick unless you want to remove and difficultly
---
Soft Kitty Warm Kitty Little Ball Of Fur. Happy Kitty Sleepy Kitty Purr Purr Purr. 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#7FuhrmaniaPosted 3/6/2013 8:56:20 AM
Lord_Vishana posted...
Good is an understatement, the game is sensational. Don't hesitate, download it right now! :-)

Since this is your first experience with it, here are some tips. :-)

- Name "Jack" Emiko(there's a reason for this)
- Save your Secret Signs
- When upgrading Rudy's ARM(s) dont bother with Hit %. You will use Lock-On which grants you 100% accuracy.
- Don't do the 255 trick unless you want to remove and difficultly

Do NOT name Jack Emiko. This will seriously confuse things.
#8MechaNapoleonPosted 3/6/2013 11:10:28 AM
"is it worth the download"... since its free... uh, yea, even if you hate it.

Its ok. It was really just that game to hold people over til FF7 got released at the time. Generic rpg, but nothin terrible.
#9DemonDog666Posted 3/6/2013 11:11:31 AM
It's free... how can it not be worth the download... unless you only have a 4 GB memory card or something and even then it's only 300 mb.
#10deathslovePosted 3/6/2013 11:40:04 AM
It is free! Just DL it and play it!!!!!!!!
I have not played it yet but 3-5 were awesome.