Persona 2:EP now Available for Vita through PS3/Vita Transfer

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Persona 2:EP now Available for Vita through PS3/Vita Transfer
2 years ago#1
Downloaded it this morning. :) Enjoy!

http://s1327.beta.photobucket.com/user/GabiPezRez/media/11c95691e6be15a2d04c2336c451fdf4_zps88976fb6.jpg.html
---
PSN ID: HakubiXFire
Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed III, ACIII: Liberation, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne
2 years ago#2
Well, I don't have a PS3 so it doesn't help me. That's okay because I am still working through P4.
---
First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi.
2 years ago#3
I'd imagine it should be up in the PSN store for the Vita any day now considering it hasn't officially been announced to have had the fix yet.

But yeah, have fun with P4!
---
Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed III, ACIII: Liberation, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne
2 years ago#4
Old way of doing things really. I'm getting the physical PSP version of Persona 2, that comes with a music CD. I have a lot of JRPG music cds. Love my Persona game music cds.
---
James Bond 007 in Never Say Never Heineken AND You Only Live Miller High Life .... Twice. : )
(edited by NeojianX)
2 years ago#5
I need it on Vita PSN!!! Luckily I got Wild arms and a few other free games to kill the time...
---
Lord of gaming!!! (probably)
2 years ago#6
NeojianX posted...
Old way of doing things really. I'm getting the physical PSP version of Persona 2, that comes with a music CD. I have a lot of JRPG music cds. Love my Persona game music cds.

Importing? Nice. Yeah those CDs are pretty suave.
---
2 years ago#7
NeojianX posted...

Why not just buy the full soundtrack?
---
Official Piplup of the Pokemon X board.
2 years ago#8
NeojianX posted...

You are aware that there are 2 Persona 2 games, one the US never got the psp version of.
2 years ago#9
Bikes- posted...
NeojianX posted...

You are aware that there are 2 Persona 2 games, one the US never got the psp version of.

I figured there might've been confusion. Typing EP wasn't very pronounced, but it's referring to the second game of the second title.
---
2 years ago#10
Is EP an improvement over IS? Because oh god that game bored me to tears.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Persona 2:EP now Available for Vita through PS3/Vita Transfer

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived