Persona 2:EP now Available for Vita through PS3/Vita Transfer

#1dingo_of_jawaiiPosted 3/6/2013 9:24:45 AM
Downloaded it this morning. :) Enjoy!

http://s1327.beta.photobucket.com/user/GabiPezRez/media/11c95691e6be15a2d04c2336c451fdf4_zps88976fb6.jpg.html
---
PSN ID: HakubiXFire
Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed III, ACIII: Liberation, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne
#2Ambassador_KongPosted 3/6/2013 9:41:03 AM
Well, I don't have a PS3 so it doesn't help me. That's okay because I am still working through P4.
---
First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi.
#3dingo_of_jawaii(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 9:47:52 AM
I'd imagine it should be up in the PSN store for the Vita any day now considering it hasn't officially been announced to have had the fix yet.

But yeah, have fun with P4!
---
Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed III, ACIII: Liberation, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne
#4NeojianXPosted 3/6/2013 10:03:58 AM(edited)
Old way of doing things really. I'm getting the physical PSP version of Persona 2, that comes with a music CD. I have a lot of JRPG music cds. Love my Persona game music cds.
---
James Bond 007 in Never Say Never Heineken AND You Only Live Miller High Life .... Twice. : )
#5gamemaster712Posted 3/6/2013 10:03:42 AM
I need it on Vita PSN!!! Luckily I got Wild arms and a few other free games to kill the time...
---
Lord of gaming!!! (probably)
#6dingo_of_jawaii(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 10:06:00 AM
NeojianX posted...
Old way of doing things really. I'm getting the physical PSP version of Persona 2, that comes with a music CD. I have a lot of JRPG music cds. Love my Persona game music cds.

Importing? Nice. Yeah those CDs are pretty suave.
---
#7RX0megaPosted 3/6/2013 11:01:21 AM
NeojianX posted...

Why not just buy the full soundtrack?
---
Official Piplup of the Pokemon X board.
#8Bikes-Posted 3/6/2013 11:03:17 AM
NeojianX posted...

You are aware that there are 2 Persona 2 games, one the US never got the psp version of.
#9dingo_of_jawaii(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 11:22:41 AM
Bikes- posted...
NeojianX posted...

You are aware that there are 2 Persona 2 games, one the US never got the psp version of.

I figured there might've been confusion. Typing EP wasn't very pronounced, but it's referring to the second game of the second title.
---
#10ahoythere4Posted 3/6/2013 11:42:22 AM
Is EP an improvement over IS? Because oh god that game bored me to tears.