finally .. vita sales is no longer an embarassment ...

#11AnclationPosted 3/6/2013 10:36:18 AM
Bikes- posted...
Newhopes posted...
1 week of mediocre sales due to a price cut is hardly impressive....

Sadly this, sales will go down soon. They will probably be better than it was before the cut, but hardly competitive.

Yeah, sales will probably stabilize somewhat below what the 3DS sold weekly before it got its price cut.
#12xspikePosted 3/6/2013 11:32:14 AM
Soul Sacifice out in the next day or two in japan, I think that'll be a bigger game then PSO2 and that other one.. So Sales might even improve again but could just as easily drop.

But it could also keep the sales going too, Japan does love there handholds but are a stubborn bunch at times when its to expensive or the game they want isn't out.
#13William_18Posted 3/6/2013 11:45:20 AM
xspike posted...
Soul Sacifice out in the next day or two in japan, I think that'll be a bigger game then PSO2 and that other one.. So Sales might even improve again but could just as easily drop.

But it could also keep the sales going too,Japan does love there handholds but are a stubborn bunch at times when its to expensive or the game they want isn't out.

So.... Japan is like the rest of the world?
---
PSN: Kaminari2
If you don't believe in Jesus Christ, put this in your Sig.
#14kos12Posted 3/6/2013 11:53:01 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#15ralphlouis17Posted 3/6/2013 12:11:16 PM
Vita fanboys keep mentioning how the sales of the vita in japan are skyrocketing due to the price cut and how it's sales is not an embarrassment now...fanboys talk about japan sales...how about NA and EU sales?
---
Netflix has a rental service, but it isn't a rental service.-demondog666
#16PaleVoyagerPosted 3/6/2013 12:13:21 PM
People with no stock in the company bicker about sales like it means anything.

That's really droll. Keep it up.
---
The fact that I'm not talking to myself is proof that I'm effective.
www.youtube.com/PaleVoyager
#17Mister MoneyPosted 3/6/2013 12:13:29 PM
ralphlouis17 posted...
Vita fanboys keep mentioning how the sales of the vita in japan are skyrocketing due to the price cut and how it's sales is not an embarrassment now...fanboys talk about japan sales...how about NA and EU sales?

NA and EU sales don't matter to a JPN import gamer. >______________>
---
Japanese Import System Collection: PSP-3000 (White/Blue, Black/Red, Red/Black, Sky Blue/Marine Blue), PS3 (Scarlet Red), PS Vita (Cosmic Red)
#18BlestsolPosted 3/6/2013 1:13:17 PM
Mister Money posted...
ralphlouis17 posted...

NA and EU sales don't matter to a JPN import gamer. >______________>

You guys are a minority within a minority lol.
---
Psn:Blestsoul
#19sebass12Posted 3/6/2013 1:15:40 PM
now just drop the price of memory and include a 120 gb card!
#20legendarylemurPosted 3/6/2013 1:19:11 PM
ralphlouis17 posted...

A few things: Vita sold even more poorly in the US, and the rest of the world doesn't give it much love either

Also, this is a handheld.This practically means Japan is the only country that matters. Western developers don't care about handhelds. Nearly every single games come from Japan.

Last thing, Vita actually sold ridiculously poorly here. It was the last chance to overtake the 3DS at least for a week. The fact that there was a price drop AND it got a fairly popular game means Vita should be very worried.
---
According to Wikipedia, you don't exist!
CLICK HERE FOR FAME AND GLORY