Playstation Vita Sales Skyrocketing After Price Cut

#21stargazer64Posted 3/7/2013 6:22:50 AM
ManInGorillaSut posted...
"TC, isn't your user name actually supposed to say "Suit"?"

Ran out of room :-(

I think I would have gone with ManNGorillaSuit. Or ManInGorilaSuit. Or MaNaGorillaSuit. Or MnInGorillaSuit.
---
This is superfrog HD! it's in HD dammit! - mike_411
#22lunchEATSyouPosted 3/7/2013 6:32:16 AM
Eh-Red posted...

So by your logic then anybody who owns a Vita is not a troll?

Actually, that word troll is thrown around way too often. As far as the Vita Board goes, a troll= "someone whose opinions I disagree with". Which is laughably wrong, BTW.

As for Shadow, I'm sure people could find a whole list of adjectives to describe him, but the word troll would be incorrect. Is Shadow extrememly negative? Yes. Is he pleasant to talk to? Most people say no. ( I personally dont talk with him, but I see how other people's conversations go with him)

There are only a small number of true trolls on this board, but most of you are ignorant of the true definition of troll to know who they are. And no, I'm not going to list them for you.
---
Height has nothing to do with skin colour, but I know this girl that tans alot that is short...yeah get your brain looked it, someone needs to fix it- DemonDog
#23dj___rollPosted 3/7/2013 12:17:51 PM
Quote:serenade_beta posted...
3DS price drop -> 190,000+

"skyrocket" for vita is still lower than 3ds on any given week, including this week that the ponies are getting excited for...

@Shadowfxd2

Statistically they both improved by about 6 fold from their previous average weekly sales. Anyone that expected the Vita to magically start selling 3ds numbers is insane.

Good thing you're here to tell all 5 of them how stupid they are. I'm sure Goon, Demon, etc will suddenly change their tune after you corrected them for the millionth time.

And, finally, the Vita doesn't have to sell anywhere near as much as the 3ds to be considered a success. It does need to do much better than it has been. Sony should've launched it early this year to make it more attractive and link it to the PS4 only and not the PS3, where they sort of half assed it.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10