Which fighter should I buy? SF X tekken, BlazBlue, UMVC or Mortal Kombat?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Which fighter should I buy? SF X tekken, BlazBlue, UMVC or Mortal Kombat?
2 years ago#11
Mine would be

Blazblue > MK >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> UMvC3
---
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Persona 4 Arena (PS3)
2 years ago#12
The only correct answer is:

SFxT>UMvC3=Blazblue>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MK
---
PSN: Co1onel-225
(edited by co1onel)
2 years ago#13
SFXT or BB
2 years ago#14
REAL players play UMVC3 and get caught in nets.(packed in bags, - bodied)
---
Getting bodied is what I do.
2 years ago#15
i'd say sfxt over all of them. i think it really sets the bar in the areas of cross console multiplayer with great and smooth graphics. and in my opinion the controls are so good that a ps3 player has no advantage over a psv player. other portable fighting games really need to follow this games model.
2 years ago#16
If I buy the PSN version of SFxTK, will I get the 12 DLC characters for the PS3 version, along with the +38 DLC Alt Costumes, for free? What I mean is that if it's still applicable now?
---
Throughout Internet History, there weren't any Ganons or Zeldas, only Links.
The Official Stiltzkin of all boards
2 years ago#17
how's the community for SFxTK anyways?

I played it for awhile when it was first released for PS3 and I thought it was a pretty bad game.. I know about the patch and stuff so I am deciding if I should get this or BB for PSV...

I just don't know if I don't like the game because the original version of the game is actually pretty bad, or if I am just a umvc player on PS3

---
~There are many worlds but they share the same sky~
One sky, One destiny. PSN: LionHeart1203
(edited by LionHeart823)
2 years ago#18
SFXT, it's now much better with the 2013 patch, no timeouts, no stupid ABC pokes all the times, no mindless jab pressure, it's a lot better.

Also DOA5+ is around the corner, maybe you should wait for the reviews and then make your final decision.
2 years ago#19
BlazBlue
2 years ago#20
I have not played BlaeBlue so I may get that one. But from the other 3 I played.
MK>UMVC3>SFxTK

I had the most fun with Mortal Kombat. Umvc3's graphics blew me away for a handheld. So sharp and clear. and SFxTK was okay.
---
My Psn: Dark_Phoenix852
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Which fighter should I buy? SF X tekken, BlazBlue, UMVC or Mortal Kombat?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived