I'm selling PlayStation All-Stars!

#1Skull_proPosted 3/7/2013 4:28:21 PM
I bough the game in early december. I liked it. Not the best game ever but enoyable. I had fun getting the platinum (and bought the Fearless DLC map and got it's silver trophy.) The first huge (800 MB) update was ''excusable'' because of the map, characters and the few minions, but yesterday, I was unpleasently surprised. I tried to go online to play againts random people, but noticed that I had a new update (not even 1 month after the last one) that is another massive 800 MB. But this time when I checked what the update included, I noticed it was only for like 10 costumes and 2-3 minions. Sorry, but this game is not enjoyable enough to ''sacrifice'' nearly 2 GB of updates only to keep playing online. (Upon gettiung the platinum, playing online is the only fun I could get of this game)

I though the first 800 MB update would install on my game cart (which I've beem told it does) but no, it ate over 800 MB of my memory card instead. Even with a 32 GB , these 800 MB updates stack up quickly. I'd rather get rid of the game to let me have 1GB more on my memory card.

tl;dr : I'm selling a game because it's massive updates eat up too much memory card's memory, and I don't feel like having to give up that ammount of space only to play online.
---
Married to Clay, Driftveil city's gym leader
Official Roserade of the Pokemon X/Y boards
#2DemonDog666Posted 3/7/2013 4:32:38 PM
Ok. Why are you posting?
#3Skull_pro(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 4:34:14 PM
Well, people seems to like to complain about everything (especially memory card related stuiff here)

I just wanted to rant a bit. It's not like I do it as much as those Vita ''Doomsayers''
---
#4arclouks_xPosted 3/7/2013 4:34:44 PM
So whats the point of this?
---
PSn:arclouksx/JustArc_ -Now playing:Mgs2HD,Resistance:BS,Dissidia Duodecim,Ps All Stars.
http://rebelallianceclan.com/signatures/RAarclouksx.png
#5TheExiled280Posted 3/7/2013 4:36:59 PM
The second 800MB update replaces the first
---
Currently Playing: Naruto UN Storm 3(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP), Unit 13(PSV) & Persona 4 Arena(PS3)
#6jmicdizzlePosted 3/7/2013 4:39:48 PM
TheExiled280 posted...

^This.
---
"If there is 1 god in the industry that western and japanese devs look up to. Its miyamoto." - VampiricDragon_
#7YarottPosted 3/7/2013 4:40:01 PM
I think everyone should sell it now. I bought this game in a sale that Gamestop had in December for $20. And when I went to the same Gamestop to trade it in for cash, because I was short on that, they gave me back $30! I must say, the same thing happened with Ragnarok Odyssey and Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3. I would've gotten $90, but I went for $60, because RO is still my favorite Vita game.
---
Throughout Internet History, there weren't any Ganons or Zeldas, only Links.
The Official Stiltzkin of all boards
#8Skull_pro(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 4:40:35 PM
TheExiled280 posted...

Oh really? Thank god. I don't care about downloading 800MB worth of stuff on my 60 GB but I'm getting short on memory on my card. Thanks for the info. I guess I'll be able to enjoy the multiplayer again after all :)
---
#9HornyLevelPosted 3/7/2013 4:44:27 PM
Yarott posted...
I think everyone should sell it now. I bought this game in a sale that Gamestop had in December for $20. And when I went to the same Gamestop to trade it in for cash, because I was short on that, they gave me back $30! I must say, the same thing happened with Ragnarok Odyssey and Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3. I would've gotten $90, but I went for $60, because RO is still my favorite Vita game.

$30 for RO as a trade in? When? I bought RO on launch, but never even opened it because I'm not interested in playing it. I tried returning it at Walmart, but they said they don't sell RO. Knew I should have tried the GS next door too.
---
I rock hoes, ya'll rock fellas.
#10YarottPosted 3/7/2013 4:55:41 PM(edited)
HornyLevel posted...
Yarott posted...

$30 for RO as a trade in? When? I bought RO on launch, but never even opened it because I'm not interested in playing it. I tried returning it at Walmart, but they said they don't sell RO. Knew I should have tried the GS next door too.

That was two or three weeks ago. I forgot. Note that I did it with my Platinum Membership. If were to trade it in with 2 more games, like the other aforementioned titles, I would've had an extra 10%. Thus having more than $100 (around $108, if my math is correct) for the trade in total, from more than $30 (around $36, I think) from RO for what it contributes to the total.
---
Throughout Internet History, there weren't any Ganons or Zeldas, only Links.
The Official Stiltzkin of all boards