Do you think there will be a PART 3 to the VITA ANNIVERSARY BASH?

#1Rakuen33Posted 3/7/2013 6:13:06 PM
With more discounts (And possibly more free games?)
#2thompsontalker7Posted 3/7/2013 6:13:34 PM
Didn't they say new games every week for a month or so?
---
Not removing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. 11/22/08
THOU ART THEE ART THOU STICK THY HAND IN TV, DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!
#3arclouks_xPosted 3/7/2013 6:13:43 PM
maybe discounts but not free games.
---
PSn:arclouksx/JustArc_ -Now playing:Mgs2HD,Resistance:BS,Dissidia Duodecim,Ps All Stars.
http://rebelallianceclan.com/signatures/RAarclouksx.png
#4Rakuen33(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 6:15:21 PM
thompsontalker7 posted...
Didn't they say new games every week for a month or so?

Never heard that. Where'd they say that? (I'm not saying I don't believe you, I'm just asking where you've read it :D )

And to the second guy to reply, erhm. Why do you say that?
#5thompsontalker7Posted 3/7/2013 6:16:52 PM
Just remember seeing something similar to that on the PS Store last time I was on there.
---
Not removing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. 11/22/08
THOU ART THEE ART THOU STICK THY HAND IN TV, DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!
#6Rakuen33(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 6:18:04 PM
thompsontalker7 posted...
Just remember seeing something similar to that on the PS Store last time I was on there.

Ah well sweet!! Thank ya! :]
#7Klon_RedfieldPosted 3/7/2013 8:14:05 PM
No, the PS3 store says the sale is from February 26th to March 11st so I don't think there'll be a third week of sales... although I wish that was the case.
#8dacekidPosted 3/7/2013 9:41:38 PM
Morgan on the ps blog said we should stay tuned for an update for more games going on sale. So yes, we should be getting one more week with more games on sale.

I'm guessing Resistance burning skies, mortal kombat, lumines, MGS and Zero escape.
---
Here lies the graves of gamefaq users pwn'd by dacekid. May they rest in peace: RyuuHou25
#9Klon_RedfieldPosted 3/7/2013 10:03:53 PM
dacekid posted...
Morgan on the ps blog said we should stay tuned for an update for more games going on sale. So yes, we should be getting one more week with more games on sale.

I'm guessing Resistance burning skies, mortal kombat, lumines, MGS and Zero escape.

I think he meant in general, games go on sale almost every week, but yeah, I hope you're right.