Quick! Legend of dragoon vs chrono cross

#71DarkLink978Posted 3/8/2013 8:25:03 PM
Chrono Cross
#72ArsicPosted 3/8/2013 8:44:29 PM
CC
---
Intel i7 2600K -- Asus P8Z68-V Pro -- 8GB Corsair Vengeance -- SLI [EVGA GTX 580 + Zotac GTX 580] -- Corsair Hydro Series H100 -- Corsair Obsidian 650D
#73ShinXenogearsPosted 3/8/2013 9:01:25 PM
omg thats a hard one i love both but for right now if u only have enough space for one on your memory card then get chrono cross because it has new game+ but when u get a bigger memory card definately get the legend of dragoon aswell
---
U seem quite worked up
#74CompassPosted 3/8/2013 9:03:18 PM
PPPPLAASSUMA posted...
Sami1000 posted...
Chrono cross seemed like really awesome game with great art style, graphics, story etc. but framerate in combat was deal breaker for me. The game runs so sluggish that it feels like its going to crash any minute.

I have played only little of Chrono cross but i watched many reviews for it and did some reading about mechanics and i can already say that Chrono cross without andy doubts. Thats if you can tolerate its abysmal framerate.

Legend of dragoon has very simple combat and experience you get from battles makes sure you are always in the exact level for bosses. Its really simple game with great story and characters but it isn't at the same league with CC.

I am so confused by this post. What did you play Chrono Cross on? A burned-out, almost 20 year old original run Playstation or something?

Or does the PS3 emulate CC poorly? This is the only thing I see that could affect this.

Anyway, this comment I quoted should be disregarded if you are going to play on a PS1 or PS2. I cannot speak for PS3 or Vita, but there is nothing wrong with the framerate on the original game (literally no problems), and to further prove that..... how in the hell would the ability to speed up and slow down time in NG+ run FLAWLESSLY if this were so?

I've been playing CC on a slim PS2 for a week now (as I have done MANY times before).... no framerate problems whatsoever. Fun Fact: if you up the disc speed on a PS2 before playing CC, the FMVs will be skippy..... but that's the only problem.

Did Chrono Cross's framerate sire you or something? Be more protective.

Also, lol @ this: "how in the hell would the ability to speed up and slow down time in NG+ run FLAWLESSLY if this were so?"
#75JB_DapperPosted 3/8/2013 9:33:26 PM
Superrpgman posted...
What do either games have to do with the bloody Vita?

You might as well have said Super Mario Bros 2 or Splatterhouse 3?

Splatterhouse 3, all the way.
#76xOmniCloudxPosted 3/8/2013 9:40:52 PM
I love both and seeing as BOTH are dirt cheap then get them both. But if I had to chose one I'd say Chrono Cross overall. Just an amazing game with so much to offer and far more replayability. As for which I think more people will enjoy, I say The Legend of Dragon.
---
This is GameFAQs. People here take great pride in ignoring common sense.
#77RedWarlordPosted 3/8/2013 10:01:02 PM
If I have to find even ONE more piece of Stardust.............!
#78Skull_proPosted 3/8/2013 11:04:09 PM
I always hated the story (overall) and gameplay of LoD... but I admit that that I did enjoy many character's backstory (Meru and that giant dude, especially)

Chrono Cross is the better game IMO, so I'd say go for that one.
---
Married to Clay, Driftveil city's gym leader
Official Roserade of the Pokemon X/Y boards
#79badboyPosted 3/8/2013 11:46:48 PM
Chrono Cross
#80PPPPLAASSUMAPosted 3/11/2013 11:11:22 AM
@Compass, lol, no Chrono Cross is not my Father (AFAIK).

Wasn't protecting the game really so much as being "WTF are you talking about?" I literally had played the game minutes beforehand.

It's like when someone tells you that it's raining out when you JUST looked out the window and are like "WTF? It's sunny out!"

Lol, you could say the game sucks for all I care. It kind of does in a lot of ways. Just..... it definitely has no frame rate issues is all.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtxCr5ju2EE&feature=related - If you played Mystical Ninja 64, you need to click this.