Where do you see the Vita 1 year from now outside of Japan ?

#11wstfldPosted 3/9/2013 4:09:11 PM
Dead most likely. But that's okay if it has PS4 remote play.
---
Last Played: Star Craft 2 (9.5/10)
Now Playing: Super Stardust Delta, COD BO Declassified, SOTC HD, StarCraft 2
#12LinkMaster2703Posted 3/9/2013 4:12:22 PM
Natureboy99 posted...
BruceLee1974 posted...
What is this remote play I hear so much about ?

Every PS4 game that uses a normal controller will be playable on Vita through remote play. Vita is basically the PS4s WiiU tablet controller.

Except not really. The Wii U tablet is standard for every game, so there will be a lot of games built around using it in unique and creative ways. The Vita is not standard for PS4, so most developers will have any Vita implementation tacked on at the end, if they even have it at all. If you mean it in the sense of "I can play on a smaller screen instead of my TV" then sure, but in all likelihood the Vita will be to PS4 as the Move was to PS3: an afterthought for most.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/C_Dalke
#13kyncaniPosted 3/9/2013 4:16:14 PM
BruceLee1974 posted...
Natureboy99 posted...
BruceLee1974 posted...

Every PS4 game that uses a normal controller will be playable on Vita through remote play. Vita is basically the PS4s WiiU tablet controller.

What's the use of that, you would have to be home to use remote play wouldn't you ? If so might as well just play it on your TV.

There are a lot of people who prefer playing using a handheld, me included.
I think with every poll I've seen, most people were playing their handheld at home, not only on the go.
#14j2zon2591Posted 3/9/2013 4:16:35 PM
LinkMaster2703 posted...
Natureboy99 posted...
BruceLee1974 posted...

Except not really. The Wii U tablet is standard for every game, so there will be a lot of games built around using it in unique and creative ways. The Vita is not standard for PS4, so most developers will have any Vita implementation tacked on at the end, if they even have it at all. If you mean it in the sense of "I can play on a smaller screen instead of my TV" then sure, but in all likelihood the Vita will be to PS4 as the Move was to PS3: an afterthought for most.

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/02/21/sony-asking-ps4-devs-to-try-ps-vita-remote-play-before-submissio/

Yup.

@thread:

Still selling meh. Utterly useless if you use 3DS standards for sales, more games and marketshare (game quality and enjoyment are subjective).

Unless they officially port android on the VITA with a better browser.. and release a "real" GTA/GT/FPS game.
#15BruceLee1974(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2013 5:16:16 PM
Sony should have a bundle then where the Vita is included if they want to use the Vita that much. But I really hope Sony just don't treat the Vita as a add on to the PS4 and not worry about games for it.

The Vita can do well on it's own and if Sony go this way I will be very disappointed.
#16Kyoshiro12345Posted 3/9/2013 6:17:32 PM
BruceLee1974 posted...
Natureboy99 posted...
BruceLee1974 posted...

What's the use of that, you would have to be home to use remote play wouldn't you ? If so might as well just play it on your TV.

you didnt know you can remote play from anywhere? theres something called ps vits 3G, it will connect to your ps3/ps4 fromanywhere outside, even another country.
---
Screenshot it or it didnt happen.
#17finaljayfantasyPosted 3/9/2013 6:31:22 PM
Kyoshiro12345 posted...
BruceLee1974 posted...
Natureboy99 posted...
BruceLee1974 posted...

you didnt know you can remote play from anywhere? theres something called ps vits 3G, it will connect to your ps3/ps4 fromanywhere outside, even another country.

No, just no. How is 3G going to be able to play those kind of games? I can see that working over WiFi not 3G
---
PSN:death666life, www.youtube.com/doublexlgamers