I want to see sources of the Vita sales.

#1Skull_proPosted 3/11/2013 2:51:36 AM
Can someone link me to a site where I can see the Vita's worldwide sale? And not just weekly sales I'd like to know how many Vita were sold since it's release in Japan.

If that website also mention the sales of all current systems (PS3, 3DS, WiiU, 360 and Vita), that would be better.

inb4googleit. I already tried that. Didn't find anything.

It's been too long since I've heard of total sales for the Vita, so I don't even know how many were sold.

Thanks in advance ;)
---
Married to Clay, Driftveil city's gym leader
Official Roserade of the Pokemon X/Y boards
#2RyuuHou25Posted 3/11/2013 3:12:13 AM
Doesn't exist.

Most of this information is provided by various users through NDP info and what not and passed around through forums and the like, and then of course media sites reporting on sales every end of quarter or what not when companies typically release that information, if at all.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#3Skull_pro(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2013 3:20:12 AM
RyuuHou25 posted...
Doesn't exist.

Most of this information is provided by various users through NDP info and what not and passed around through forums and the like, and then of course media sites reporting on sales every end of quarter or what not when companies typically release that information, if at all.

I see. Well, thanks for the info!
---
Married to Clay, Driftveil city's gym leader
Official Roserade of the Pokemon X/Y boards