So... Vita Slamdunk SLAMS the 3DS in sales and no one's making topics about it.

#331FlyinTonitePosted 3/16/2013 12:34:00 AM
This topic had a little bit of everything. Stupid troll for a tc, complete random argument that had nothing to do with OP, trolls trolling other trolls, bashing another console, I got y share of lawls and facepalms for the evening. Bravo!
---
I'll be a jerk to strangers because this is the internet
i7 3770s @ 3.1ghz, asus gtx 660, gskill ripjaws 8 gb, ASUS|P8B75-V R, ocz 700w psu, 1.5 tb seagate hdd
#332fourgigmanPosted 3/16/2013 12:36:52 AM
DalekZero posted...
To 500!

Shirely you cant be serious?
---
PSN: bulletproofvita
#333kewldude475Posted 3/16/2013 12:37:48 AM
fourgigman posted...
DalekZero posted...
To 500!

Shirely you can spell "surely" correctly?
---
PS3/Vita PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam: kewldude475
#334OnikyuubiPosted 3/16/2013 1:58:33 AM
DalekZero posted...
To 500!

I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.

RIP Leslie Nielsen :(
---
http://i.imgur.com/jsS41.png / http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtKuRTQAvV4
http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-28-change_language-83-kyag.html
#335Megaman OmegaPosted 3/16/2013 4:29:21 AM
So... Vita Slamdunk SLAMS the 3DS

I'm not sure by what standards outselling the 3DS by about 4% equals to "Slamdunk slamming" it, especially after the opposite has happened for the past 60 or so weeks, sometimes with a difference of up to 4500%.

It's good to see that the Vita manages to beat the 3DS with its biggest release for quite a while, with the 3DS not having anything at the same time. Let's hope it keeps some of this momentum the following weeks.

I literally fell off my chair when I saw monster hunter on 3DS in 20th place in JAPAN!!!

I know, right? Awesome legs for a port of an old game months after the port's release. Normally, a game would hardly make the top 100 at this point.
---
The Vita sold 1.200.000 units in week 1. - Sailor Goon
76.322 to 70.744 is a 70% drop. - Sailor Goon
#336NewhopesPosted 3/16/2013 5:46:24 AM
Megaman Omega posted...

I'm not sure by what standards outselling the 3DS by about 4% equals to "Slamdunk slamming" it, especially after the opposite has happened for the past 60 or so weeks, sometimes with a difference of up to 4500%.

It's good to see that the Vita manages to beat the 3DS with its biggest release for quite a while, with the 3DS not having anything at the same time. Let's hope it keeps some of this momentum the following weeks.

I literally fell off my chair when I saw monster hunter on 3DS in 20th place in JAPAN!!!

I know, right? Awesome legs for a port of an old game months after the port's release. Normally, a game would hardly make the top 100 at this point.

He's trolling.

Monster hunter ulimate was released over a year ago and is a buget rerelease of monster hunter 3G thats already sold close to 2 million in Japan.
#337GloryChaosPosted 3/16/2013 6:09:19 AM
Zero_Maniac posted...

Actually, I do have a girlfriend, thanks. And I'm in pre-calc, so try again.

Nobody cares, much less the people you're directly responding to. You could be a ten foot tall bear with a harem of Russian women who can stomach ten bottles of vodka in a day while having sexual intercourse for 5 hours straight. Nobody would care then just as nobody cares now. The first step towards defeating trolls is to understand that they do not care.

And since when have I had meltdowns nearly everyday? I'm just very passionate when I post, but I guess I can see where you misunderstood.

Your passion is wasted. Stop trying to argue with trolls since it never turns out well. The final step to defeating trolls is to not care, yourself. Don't respond to them.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#338Zero_ManiacPosted 3/16/2013 6:50:35 AM
GloryChaos posted...
Zero_Maniac posted...

Actually, I do have a girlfriend, thanks. And I'm in pre-calc, so try again.

Nobody cares, much less the people you're directly responding to. You could be a ten foot tall bear with a harem of Russian women who can stomach ten bottles of vodka in a day while having sexual intercourse for 5 hours straight. Nobody would care then just as nobody cares now. The first step towards defeating trolls is to understand that they do not care.

And since when have I had meltdowns nearly everyday? I'm just very passionate when I post, but I guess I can see where you misunderstood.

Your passion is wasted. Stop trying to argue with trolls since it never turns out well. The final step to defeating trolls is to not care, yourself. Don't respond to them.

Thanks man. You totally contributed to this topic with your pointless lecture that I really don't care about either.
---
PSN: Zero_Maniac623
#339GloryChaosPosted 3/16/2013 6:58:35 AM(edited)
This is a joke topic that doesn't really benefit from any sort of posts.

I don't really get how someone who's been on gamefaqs so long can keep falling for obvious trolling. Which is why I said not to bother. But if you enjoy it, then carry on. I'm not the one attacking you either.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#340ServantOfErieos(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 9:34:30 AM
Newhopes posted...
Megaman Omega posted...

He's trolling.

Monster hunter ulimate was released over a year ago and is a buget rerelease of monster hunter 3G thats already sold close to 2 million in Japan.

How am I trolling? If I'm posting COLD, HARD FACTS.

I guess this your defense mechanism, when you can't disprove whatever I post.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...