So... Vita Slamdunk SLAMS the 3DS in sales and no one's making topics about it.

#381ServantOfErieos(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 2:24:43 AM
TranslatorTom posted...
Stefan1277 posted...
Eer... that's not a "slam", it's barely 2kish above the 3DS. Being the first week it's above the 3DS and compared to every other month where the 3DS is above by 20-40k, I don't really see why anyone would be "celebrating".

A slam dunk is only worth 2 points, you know... So it's fair to say that the Vita slamdunked the 3DS.

This, times a thousand fold.

Been saying this, through the whole topic.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#382ServantOfErieos(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 2:25:46 AM
VITA slamdunked its competitors by a thousand times.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#383Big_IsaacPosted 3/18/2013 2:29:56 AM(edited)
ServantOfErieos posted...

so what basketball analogy are we going to use when the 3DS goes back to out-selling the Vita 6:1 this week?

also I don't think "slamdunk" is the right word for this here. the Miracle of Berne sounds more appropriate
---
Waiting for golden Sun 3DS
2 things are infinite: The Universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the Universe, though -Albert Einstein
#384super_taco_ftwPosted 3/18/2013 2:33:03 AM

And what competitors do you mean? The Game and Watch? Game Gear? Zune?
---
What is the Air Speed Velocity of an Unladen Swallow?
Black 2 FC: 0433 6165 7990
#385Big_IsaacPosted 3/18/2013 2:38:25 AM
super_taco_ftw posted...

And what competitors do you mean? The Game and Watch? Game Gear? Zune?

actually it's a joke. in the previous post, someone said that a slam dunk is worth 2 points
slam dunking 1000 times = 2000 more points = 2000 more sales

it's kind of funny to see the Vita fanboys cling to every straw they can find. then again, perhaps that's not entirely fair to the fanboys.
Fan -> Fanboy -> ServantOfErieos / demondog
---
2 things are infinite: The Universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the Universe, though -Albert Einstein
#386Koi_TenchiPosted 3/18/2013 2:45:17 AM

Lol.

Dude, why are you still bumping the topic, if you have nothing to add to the discussion? Either stop posting and let it die or close the topic.

You're starting to sound like a broken record or a bot. It's unbecoming.

I wouldn't even post this except for the fact that this is already literally the second topic on the board since you keep bumping it. If topics like this finally died though, then maybe we can have topics of actual discussion on the Vita board.

Maybe it's not too late to turn this topic into an actual discussion...

Hey guys, what's your favorite Vita PSN-only game? I'm pretty partial to Dokuro.
---
It's a secret to everybody.
#387ServantOfErieos(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 3:00:42 AM(edited)
ITT: SOE slamdunk slamming vita sales haters.

Now they telling me to close-up shop cause they've been SERVED one too many times.

LMAO

I also, remember a time when sales where used to keep my brothers and sisters miserable and downtrodden. Now, we rise glorious like the Phoenix from the ashes in the midst of our foes who wish our vitas harm.

Rise my brothers and sisters, SOAR!
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#388Big_IsaacPosted 3/18/2013 3:02:40 AM
I also, remember a time when sales where used to keep my brothers and sisters miserable and downtrodden. Now, we rise glorious like the Phoenix from the ashes in the midst of our foes who wish our vitas harm.

yeah, you rise for a whole 7 days before reality's cruel fist slams you back to the ground again.

@Koi_Tenchi I know what you mean but honestly, at this point we might as well bring this asinine topic to 500 and be done with it.
---
#389fourgigmanPosted 3/18/2013 3:03:35 AM
Koi_Tenchi posted...

Lol.

Dude, why are you still bumping the topic, if you have nothing to add to the discussion? Either stop posting and let it die or close the topic.

You're starting to sound like a broken record or a bot. It's unbecoming.

I wouldn't even post this except for the fact that this is already literally the second topic on the board since you keep bumping it. If topics like this finally died though, then maybe we can have topics of actual discussion on the Vita board.

Maybe it's not too late to turn this topic into an actual discussion...

Hey guys, what's your favorite Vita PSN-only game? I'm pretty partial to Dokuro.

This is what is wrong with the Vita board my friend.
If he wants to bump his topic let him, stop being such a spoil sport.
---
PSN: bulletproofvita
#390Koi_TenchiPosted 3/18/2013 3:07:58 AM
Big_Isaac posted...

yeah, you rise for a whole 7 days before reality's cruel fist slams you back to the ground again.

@Koi_Tenchi I know what you mean but honestly, at this point we might as well bring this asinine topic to 500 and be done with it.

Fair enough...

So we may as well stick to my latter part of my post then and get an actual discussion going, I guess.

So what's YOUR favorite PSN-only Vita game? I'm hoping someone is up for a discussion, but I see SoE thinks I'm a troll for liking Dokuro and wanting a Vita DISCUSSION on the VITA BOARD so I don't think he's going to be the one up for discussion in this thread.
---
It's a secret to everybody.