So... Vita Slamdunk SLAMS the 3DS in sales and no one's making topics about it.

#391Big_IsaacPosted 3/18/2013 4:24:08 AM
commence thread derailing:
do you like waffles?
my favorite flavor is cherry. what's yours?
---
Waiting for golden Sun 3DS
2 things are infinite: The Universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the Universe, though -Albert Einstein
#392fourgigmanPosted 3/18/2013 4:27:44 AM
Big_Isaac posted...
do you like waffles?

Not sure if serious.
---
PSN: bulletproofvita
#393Koi_TenchiPosted 3/18/2013 5:05:56 AM
Big_Isaac posted...
do you like waffles?

I had never heard of such a thing before last night, but I had a cornbread waffle yesterday and it was delicious.
---
It's a secret to everybody.
#394ServantOfErieos(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 5:26:12 AM(edited)
Why do I have the sneaking suspicion that big Isaac and tenchi boy are the same posters.
In monitoring this topic, they've been nothing but negative in this topic and their goals seem to be aligned like star crossed lovers.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#395blunderminePosted 3/18/2013 5:42:29 AM
TC you know topics like this will make things much worse when Vita's back to selling 10k units per week next month.
---
So if Nintendo changed the name of the Wii - U, would they be pulling a U-Wii?
#396Koi_TenchiPosted 3/18/2013 5:59:52 AM(edited)
ServantOfErieos posted...
Why do I have the sneaking suspicion that big Isaac and tenchi boy are the same posters.
In monitoring this topic, they've been nothing but negative in this topic and their goals seem to be aligned like star crossed lovers.

Huh? Wanting to have a discussion about everyone's favorite PSN-only Vita game is negative now?

Please explain to me how that works.

I mean, how DARE I try to have a pleasant discussion involving VITA games on the VITA message board, right?
---
#397ServantOfErieos(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 6:13:57 AM
Koi_Tenchi posted...

Huh? Wanting to have a discussion about everyone's favorite PSN-only Vita game is negative now?

So, do it in another topic, this one is about the vita doing well in sales. That's why we have "topics," so people respond to what they want, specifically.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#398Koi_TenchiPosted 3/18/2013 6:27:37 AM
Koi_Tenchi posted...

So, do it in another topic, this one is about the vita doing well in sales. That's why we have "topics," so people respond to what they want, specifically.

Okay, so even if it's a discussion for another topic, how does that make discussing people's favorite Vita games a negative? You still haven't answered that question. Once you either answer that or admit that it's not negative, I'll go post in another topic.

Is it negative for people to like PSN-only Vita games?

I personally think it's negative to put down people for trying to foster positive discussion about the topic of a board, but maybe that's just me.
---
#399ServantOfErieos(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 6:37:36 AM
Purpose of the topic is to discuss the Vita's dominant week in sales.

You're intentionally NOTE: intentionally, steering it away from its objectives and its generating a negative atmosphere, so yes, you have been negative. You're unwilling to participate in the activities. It's like turning up for PE class in maths uniform and refusing to engage. negative troll is negative.

When I saw sales figures I was in heaven. I knew my vita was back on track.

Sony, why are you so good to us.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#400Koi_TenchiPosted 3/18/2013 6:41:38 AM
Okay, so you're saying it's not 100% related to your thread but you're admitting it's not negative then.

Apology accepted. : ) Thanks.
---