So... Vita Slamdunk SLAMS the 3DS in sales and no one's making topics about it.

#431Yargitsu99zPosted 3/18/2013 9:52:53 AM
Console wars is classic entertainment.w
---
[Expletive deleted at request of Gamefaqs]
P.o.I.: you may know me as; "Zanzibar Man", "----824", or "Sam Yargo".
#432ServantOfErieos(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 7:03:48 AM
This is absolutely hilarious, drones come out to play when they precious console won, when it reality, it still got dunked on. Those numbers are traps if you look into them.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#433ZerobahnPosted 3/20/2013 7:07:53 AM
ServantOfErieos posted...
This is absolutely hilarious, drones come out to play when they precious console won, when it reality, it still got dunked on. Those numbers are traps if you look into them.

O_O You've nearly hit that shining 500 post count with this thread (even if you've accounted for about 40% of it)...persevere till the end, i'm rooting for you :)
---
Factoring Hectopascals!!!
))<>((
#434ServantOfErieos(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 7:12:36 AM
If look at the prices of the handheld consoles, isn't the vita twice the price of the 3DS? Which means if they were playing on a level field in terms of price, the vita would be outselling its competitors more than twice. In fact, last weeks dunking was in actuality an Armageddon of dunks and then this week was close match where the 3DS still got dunked on. Look, at the console price of the vita and multiply by two.

It's simple maths really. Look at what ps3 is doing to Wii U, painful dunking.

SLAM CITY!!
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#435ServantOfErieos(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 7:15:04 AM
Zerobahn posted...

O_O You've nearly hit that shining 500 post count with this thread (even if you've accounted for about 40% of it)...persevere till the end, i'm rooting for you :)

I have no fear in my soul, let them come and try to gloat in this topic with this weeks numbers. They know vita still dunked on them.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#436McMarblesPosted 3/20/2013 7:17:08 AM

Do go on. I want to hear this.

If the Vita beating the 3DS by 2500 units is a "slam dunk", what do you call it when the 3DS wins by 33,000? 13 slam dunks?
---
Currently playing: Tales of the Abyss (3DS version), Pushmo
Rainbow Dash is best pony. Fact.
#437McMarblesPosted 3/20/2013 7:19:05 AM
If look at the prices of the handheld consoles, isn't the vita twice the price of the 3DS? Which means if they were playing on a level field in terms of price, the vita would be outselling its competitors more than twice. In fact, last weeks dunking was in actuality an Armageddon of dunks and then this week was close match where the 3DS still got dunked on. Look, at the console price of the vita and multiply by two.

SLAM CITY!!

Do you know how profit works? I'll give you a hint: not how you think it works.
---
Currently playing: Tales of the Abyss (3DS version), Pushmo
Rainbow Dash is best pony. Fact.
#438ServantOfErieos(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 7:20:09 AM
McMarbles posted...

Do go on. I want to hear this.

If the Vita beating the 3DS by 2500 units is a "slam dunk", what do you call it when the 3DS wins by 33,000? 13 slam dunks?

In relation to my above post.

Vita scores 15 3-pointers
3DS scores 20 dunks

Who wins again?

Thank you.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#439ServantOfErieos(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 7:22:54 AM
McMarbles posted...

SLAM CITY!!

Do you know how profit works? I'll give you a hint: not how you think it works.

Sony's gross income with the vita is infinitely higher than the 3DS this week and last week in Japan.

Try again.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#440NewhopesPosted 3/20/2013 7:35:43 AM(edited)

SLAM CITY!!

I'll say again do your homework before you post rubbish even if you are trolling.

Vita:19000 Yen
3DS:14000 Yen