IGN's DoA5+ review score will be

#21Golden_MeanPosted 3/13/2013 2:08:28 PM
TheExiled280 posted...
TheExiled280 posted...
GuitaristMatt posted...
It will be 1 point lower than DoA:5 and I hope Sessler doesn't try to get the entire game censored

That trophy was offensive(in my opinion).

wait what? what trophy?

If I had to a a wild guess, it's either the one for stripping the opponent completely naked or the one to get yourself completely stripped naked. I dunno, just an inkling.

neither of those is possible in DoA

Oops I thought we were on the senran kagura thing....I missed the train of thought here...
---
LoL: Rontuaru - "Grasp Destiny. Forfeit Humanity." - Rah Xephon
#22jmtstanPosted 3/13/2013 5:38:43 PM
its IGN.... they give any port lower score. I'd say 6.0-7.0
---
New Vita owner!!!
PSN: jmtstan1138
#23AtalalamaPosted 3/19/2013 7:54:28 AM
It'll be a 6. They'll state the mechanics are dated, the characters boring, the story incomprehensible, and it's only appeal is for perverts (photo mode, various panty-shots, "poke mode", etc.). Oh, and it looks like carp due to being on a handheld.

Of course, I'll be obliged to nerd-rage for having a reviewer who doesn't "get" DoA to review DoA
#24Undrey_Posted 3/19/2013 7:58:32 AM
IGN seems to hate the Vita.
#25skyrimer3dPosted 3/19/2013 8:16:36 AM
We know IGN, they hate the Vita for some reason, so I expect an 8 at best. Probably they will say as always that "we know the Vita can do better than this", because you know, all game reviewers are hardware engineers.
#26stargazer64Posted 3/19/2013 8:29:36 AM
skyrimer3d posted...
We know IGN, they hate the Vita for some reason, so I expect an 8 at best. Probably they will say as always that "we know the Vita can do better than this", because you know, all game reviewers are hardware engineers.

I don't understand IGN's take on the Vita. This IGN quote, for example:

"MLB 13: The Show on Vita is the Oakland A’s of video game baseball: they play in a crummy stadium (the Vita), but when you look past that, they’re pretty damn good."

I mean, what am I supposed to take from that? Why is the Vita crummy....because many of its games don't look as good as ps3 games? Or because it's not selling?
---
This is superfrog HD! it's in HD dammit! - mike_411
#27ManjiMidouPosted 3/19/2013 8:34:12 AM
stargazer64 posted...
skyrimer3d posted...

"MLB 13: The Show on Vita is the Oakland A’s of video game baseball: they play in a crummy stadium (the Vita), but when you look past that, they’re pretty damn good."

I mean, what am I supposed to take from that? Why is the Vita crummy....because many of its games don't look as good as ps3 games? Or because it's not selling?

Because it's not a triple whopper and Gregg Miller can't consume it.
---
lf you want a boring, dull but pretty fighter for the vita get Dead or Alive 5 +
#28stargazer64Posted 3/19/2013 8:34:44 AM
ManjiMidou posted...
stargazer64 posted...
skyrimer3d posted...

lol
---
This is superfrog HD! it's in HD dammit! - mike_411
#29XphoenixedgeXPosted 3/19/2013 8:54:31 AM(edited)
ManjiMidou posted...
stargazer64 posted...
skyrimer3d posted...

Finally.
A post from Manji that doesn't make me want to facepalm, but instead grin.

+1

Edit: Oh and I expect IGN to give DOA5+ a 6.2.