2. PlayStation Vita
  3. IGN's DoA5+ review score will be

User Info: Golden_Mean

Golden_Mean
4 years ago#21
TheExiled280 posted...
TheExiled280 posted...
GuitaristMatt posted...
It will be 1 point lower than DoA:5 and I hope Sessler doesn't try to get the entire game censored

That trophy was offensive(in my opinion).

wait what? what trophy?

If I had to a a wild guess, it's either the one for stripping the opponent completely naked or the one to get yourself completely stripped naked. I dunno, just an inkling.

neither of those is possible in DoA

Oops I thought we were on the senran kagura thing....I missed the train of thought here...
LoL: Rontuaru - "Grasp Destiny. Forfeit Humanity." - Rah Xephon

User Info: jmtstan

jmtstan
4 years ago#22
its IGN.... they give any port lower score. I'd say 6.0-7.0
New Vita owner!!!
PSN: jmtstan1138

User Info: Atalalama

Atalalama
4 years ago#23
It'll be a 6. They'll state the mechanics are dated, the characters boring, the story incomprehensible, and it's only appeal is for perverts (photo mode, various panty-shots, "poke mode", etc.). Oh, and it looks like carp due to being on a handheld.

Of course, I'll be obliged to nerd-rage for having a reviewer who doesn't "get" DoA to review DoA

User Info: Undrey_

Undrey_
4 years ago#24
IGN seems to hate the Vita.

User Info: skyrimer3d

skyrimer3d
4 years ago#25
We know IGN, they hate the Vita for some reason, so I expect an 8 at best. Probably they will say as always that "we know the Vita can do better than this", because you know, all game reviewers are hardware engineers.

User Info: stargazer64

stargazer64
4 years ago#26
skyrimer3d posted...
We know IGN, they hate the Vita for some reason, so I expect an 8 at best. Probably they will say as always that "we know the Vita can do better than this", because you know, all game reviewers are hardware engineers.

I don't understand IGN's take on the Vita. This IGN quote, for example:

"MLB 13: The Show on Vita is the Oakland As of video game baseball: they play in a crummy stadium (the Vita), but when you look past that, theyre pretty damn good."

I mean, what am I supposed to take from that? Why is the Vita crummy....because many of its games don't look as good as ps3 games? Or because it's not selling?
This is superfrog HD! it's in HD dammit! - mike_411

User Info: ManjiMidou

ManjiMidou
4 years ago#27
stargazer64 posted...
skyrimer3d posted...

"MLB 13: The Show on Vita is the Oakland As of video game baseball: they play in a crummy stadium (the Vita), but when you look past that, theyre pretty damn good."

I mean, what am I supposed to take from that? Why is the Vita crummy....because many of its games don't look as good as ps3 games? Or because it's not selling?

Because it's not a triple whopper and Gregg Miller can't consume it.
lf you want a boring, dull but pretty fighter for the vita get Dead or Alive 5 +

User Info: stargazer64

stargazer64
4 years ago#28
ManjiMidou posted...
stargazer64 posted...
skyrimer3d posted...

lol
This is superfrog HD! it's in HD dammit! - mike_411

User Info: XphoenixedgeX

XphoenixedgeX
4 years ago#29
ManjiMidou posted...
stargazer64 posted...
skyrimer3d posted...

Finally.
A post from Manji that doesn't make me want to facepalm, but instead grin.

+1

Edit: Oh and I expect IGN to give DOA5+ a 6.2.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. IGN's DoA5+ review score will be

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived