I just impulse bought a vita

#1NE_PatriotsFanPosted 3/14/2013 2:26:40 PM
Excitement level is over 9000 right now. Lets hope it doesn't let me down. Got a bunch of games for free from PS+ (dont bother with the "those games arent free" comments thanks)

So yea..its kinda just in the box right now, just taking it all in. Impulse buys have been known to cause heart attacks after all.

So yea, here goes nothing. I will let you all know how i feel in a few...
---
It's funny how we give thanks for all that we have on Thanksgiving Day and then the next day go out and act like a bunch of materialistic idiots.
#2chuchumyrocketPosted 3/14/2013 2:29:19 PM
Congrats, and welcome to hell! Be sure to add some of the more friendly people on this board.
---
PSN: chuchumyrocket Steam: chuchumyrocket
#3RotuhiiriPosted 3/14/2013 2:31:05 PM
I'm sure you will enjoy it and with PS+ it will definitely be worth the investment!
---
JRPG fans, support our struggle: http://chn.ge/SsowWy
Join our cause: https://www.facebook.com/OperationDemonBane
#4xenos74Posted 3/14/2013 2:47:14 PM
Welcome to the club, its a great system.
Many things to play from ps1 classics, psn games, plenty of digital PSP titles, not to mention plenty of good vita games as well. PS+ is definitely the way to go
#5j2zon2591Posted 3/14/2013 2:52:02 PM
chuchumyrocket posted...
Congrats, and welcome to hell! Be sure to add some of the more friendly people on this board.

Muhahahaha.... MUHAHAHA! xD

Good warning tho :)
#6kyncaniPosted 3/14/2013 3:07:19 PM
NE_PatriotsFan posted...
I just impulse bought a vita [...] Got a bunch of games for free from PS+

One of the best subscription ever :)
#7DalekZeroPosted 3/14/2013 3:12:19 PM
kyncani posted...
NE_PatriotsFan posted...
I just impulse bought a vita [...] Got a bunch of games for free from PS+

One of the best subscription ever :)

Oh yeah. And disgaea 3 makes it even more awesome.
---
How do you make holy water?
You boil the hell out of it.
#8stargazer64Posted 3/14/2013 3:27:06 PM
Sony: *drops price*
---
This is superfrog HD! it's in HD dammit! - mike_411
#9BruceLee1974Posted 3/14/2013 4:00:53 PM
What ever you do, don't go looking around at shops the next few days on prices of the Vita console, because guaranteed you will find a sale on or a cheaper price of what you just payed for.

It always happens.
#10NE_PatriotsFan(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 4:17:38 PM
So my initial thoughts are "holy crap, the 8gb card is totally not enough, screw you sony for your over priced memory cards"

But then again, that $30 i spent like 6 months ago for a year of PS+ just landed me like 10 free vita games so...ill give them that

Real cool system though.

Now, which games to download first...
---
It's funny how we give thanks for all that we have on Thanksgiving Day and then the next day go out and act like a bunch of materialistic idiots.