I just impulse bought a vita

#21NE_PatriotsFan(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 4:51:12 PM
Im having so much fun with this vita, even though im mostly playing PSP games on it (monster hunter, patapon 2).

Having an 8gb card is a bummer tho because the Vita games are huge downloads, the PSP games are good size tho. I just hate having to uninstall a vita game so i can install a new one.

Anyway this is really a cool system, i kind of feel bad since ive been pretty harsh on this system in the past, but now that i have one its pretty damn awesome. Anyway, the negativity on this board doesnt really bother me too much, just people with nothing better to do.
---
It's funny how we give thanks for all that we have on Thanksgiving Day and then the next day go out and act like a bunch of materialistic idiots.
#22mt830plusPosted 3/16/2013 4:57:46 PM
don't let the haters bring you down. I wanted a Vita since launch, but only recently bought one. It's a kickass little system. No buyer's remorse yet unless there's a price drop coming. I can't say enough good things about it.
#23S_T_O_N_E_Posted 3/16/2013 5:17:11 PM
If you ever wanna play some of the plus games or have silent hill BOM with me, hit me up. My PSN is the same as my name on here.
---
I am resisting the urge to say something incredibly racist.
#24cheezedadadaPosted 3/16/2013 5:24:47 PM
Do I recognize your name from another board? I ask because I'm in New England too (Boston) and noticed the name before.

No matter.. Welcome to the club!!! I was weary of my vita purchase at first (I was a day 1 buyer) , but lately that outlook has changed and I am very very happy with it. I have spent upwards of 1k on games in the last month or so between digital/physical/psp releases. I love it and I think us vita owners have a good year ahead with the list of games coming... And if you like indie games, it's an indie paradise.
---
"And the companies get those blank dvds for pennies, burn to them, then sell them for $60. That's ok?"
-TheGlow
#25XaeroGravityPosted 3/16/2013 6:17:11 PM
I just bought the Liberation Bundle yesterday along with P4G. I'm loving the Vita, but those Memory Card prices have got to go. This little guy has so much potential and Sony needs to do something to jumpstart sales so publishers start supporting it properly.
#26Boney00Posted 3/16/2013 10:48:11 PM
If you're still working with small storage like myself (8gb card), I'm sure you'll go from game to game on your card. Don't forget deleting a game is just like if you were to delete it on your iPhone, the save data goes as well as the game itself.

You have options to back up the save if you might want to redownload said game someday. The easiest is transferring to the cloud via the Internet as long as you're a PS+ subscriber. I myself have games I can't fit on my memory card so I'm debating which games to play to quickly make room for other games.

I'm thinking I'll play Gravity Rush. Maybe after finishing it, I'll download Rayman, Dokuro or Lumines. I wonder which games are deemed easiest but also take a decent amount of storage (like around a gig or more).
---
PSN: Bones00 3DS FC: 3136 6642 8964