Vita Users: Would You Want Pokemon Ported to The Vita?

#1ChestBrahBBPosted 3/14/2013 7:43:00 PM
I know it'll never happen, I was just wondering.

I haven't played played pokemon since I was in 6th grade, which brings me to the point:

If games like Pokemon are what is driving the 3DS's sales, then why do you guys care so much? Nintendo is casual/kiddy corner. I can't imagine many adults are playing Pokemon.

And how many are there, now. I stopped playing after 251.
---
This place is full of manginas, women's issues crusaders, and computer geeks who actually think their platform (that devs dont port to) is actually relevant.
#2Nightmare637Posted 3/14/2013 7:46:02 PM
no I never really got into pokemon.
---
PSN:Nightmare637
Don't bother arguing with Sophi he'll never admit hes wrong even when he is :D.
#3steevo_669Posted 3/14/2013 7:46:11 PM
for sales sake, maybe, but i won't play a pokemon game.
---
psn: balllinsbb
#4arclouks_xPosted 3/14/2013 7:49:27 PM
Yes I would love that so f...ing much as long as it's from the main series(colors games yellow,sapphiere,black etc.) I would never put my vita down, I dont care for their stories or characters or even the pokemon, i care about collecting beasts and training em and battling em and becoming the best animal molester ever.
---
PSn:arclouksx/JustArc_ -Now playing: MGS 2 HD, Dissidia Duodecim, Legend of dragoon.
http://rebelallianceclan.com/signatures/RAarclouksx.png
#5Starwars4JPosted 3/14/2013 7:50:12 PM
Actually there's a huge adult population playing pokemon. It is by far the deepest RPG experience out there with the most complex metagame. Shame you'll miss out on that because of a childish fear of being seen as childish.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#6aryanbrarPosted 3/14/2013 7:50:14 PM
hell to the yeh
#7j2zon2591Posted 3/14/2013 7:51:10 PM
Yes but only for the install base that it will bring in.

A more tweener pokemon (more ecchi at least if not darker) I might get into.. as long as the PV is high with VA as well.
#8EseenuzPosted 3/14/2013 7:51:15 PM
eh not really

the more the merrier though
#9blazeairPosted 3/14/2013 7:52:10 PM
Sure, then I could sell my 3DS XL ;)
---
Vita PSN: Blazeaire 3DS FC: 5112-4721-7123
~Sexy, Free & Single I'm ready to...BINGO!~
#10ChestBrahBB(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 7:55:09 PM
Starwars4J posted...
Actually there's a huge adult population playing pokemon. It is by far the deepest RPG experience out there with the most complex metagame. Shame you'll miss out on that because of a childish fear of being seen as childish.

You sound hurt. It's not a "childish fear", it's just... how many more times can someone keep enslaving and turn-battling these little generic monsters? It was cool at first, but they're all the same after a while.

I loved the original 151. I thought the next series was great, too. But after that, I was like "yeah.... whatever...."
---
This place is full of manginas, women's issues crusaders, and computer geeks who actually think their platform (that devs dont port to) is actually relevant.