Vita Users: Would You Want Pokemon Ported to The Vita?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Vita Users: Would You Want Pokemon Ported to The Vita?
2 years ago#1
I know it'll never happen, I was just wondering.

I haven't played played pokemon since I was in 6th grade, which brings me to the point:

If games like Pokemon are what is driving the 3DS's sales, then why do you guys care so much? Nintendo is casual/kiddy corner. I can't imagine many adults are playing Pokemon.

And how many are there, now. I stopped playing after 251.
---
This place is full of manginas, women's issues crusaders, and computer geeks who actually think their platform (that devs dont port to) is actually relevant.
2 years ago#2
no I never really got into pokemon.
---
PSN:Nightmare637
Don't bother arguing with Sophi he'll never admit hes wrong even when he is :D.
2 years ago#3
for sales sake, maybe, but i won't play a pokemon game.
---
psn: balllinsbb
2 years ago#4
Yes I would love that so f...ing much as long as it's from the main series(colors games yellow,sapphiere,black etc.) I would never put my vita down, I dont care for their stories or characters or even the pokemon, i care about collecting beasts and training em and battling em and becoming the best animal molester ever.
---
PSn:arclouksx/JustArc_ -Now playing: MGS 2 HD, Dissidia Duodecim, Legend of dragoon.
http://rebelallianceclan.com/signatures/RAarclouksx.png
2 years ago#5
Actually there's a huge adult population playing pokemon. It is by far the deepest RPG experience out there with the most complex metagame. Shame you'll miss out on that because of a childish fear of being seen as childish.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
2 years ago#6
hell to the yeh
2 years ago#7
Yes but only for the install base that it will bring in.

A more tweener pokemon (more ecchi at least if not darker) I might get into.. as long as the PV is high with VA as well.
2 years ago#8
eh not really

the more the merrier though
2 years ago#9
Sure, then I could sell my 3DS XL ;)
---
Vita PSN: Blazeaire 3DS FC: 5112-4721-7123
~Sexy, Free & Single I'm ready to...BINGO!~
2 years ago#10
Starwars4J posted...
Actually there's a huge adult population playing pokemon. It is by far the deepest RPG experience out there with the most complex metagame. Shame you'll miss out on that because of a childish fear of being seen as childish.

You sound hurt. It's not a "childish fear", it's just... how many more times can someone keep enslaving and turn-battling these little generic monsters? It was cool at first, but they're all the same after a while.

I loved the original 151. I thought the next series was great, too. But after that, I was like "yeah.... whatever...."
---
This place is full of manginas, women's issues crusaders, and computer geeks who actually think their platform (that devs dont port to) is actually relevant.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Vita Users: Would You Want Pokemon Ported to The Vita?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived