3DS, DS, Wii U all sell more than the Vita in US in February

#61phacesPosted 3/15/2013 7:59:56 AM
R_Champ posted...
ryudin89 posted...
TC you put in the Wii but not the Wii U;

[WIU] ~66K

Which is insane seeing as how barely anything came out for the damn thing.

Well it's all preference but this is a basic list of major upcoming games in the same time frame:

Vita: DoA 5, Soul Sacrifice, Muramasa, and Killzone Mercenaries.

WiiU: Lego City Undercover, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Wonderful 101, Bayonetta 2, Pikmin 3, Mario Kart U, Mario U, Windwaker HD, Resident Evil: Revelations (the only system it isn't on is Vita), Injustice, Assasin's Creed IV, and potentially Dragon Quest X and "X" (no real time slot for either of these yet, but either could be out before the end of this year).

Again, all preference, but I can tell you what I spent my money on this month in anticipation for upcoming games. Hint: it wasn't the Vita...

Funny how most the WiiU games you mention have no release dates besides the multiplatform stuff.

Why are we comparing handhelds and consoles again?
#62Shadowfxd2Posted 3/15/2013 1:11:25 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#63Carte360Posted 3/15/2013 2:28:40 PM
Steve_Teddie posted...
Steve_Teddie posted...
TC you put in the Wii but not the Wii U;

[WIU] ~66K

Which is insane seeing as how barely anything came out for the damn thing.

Insane? It's historically bad. Worse than GCN.

Insane for something that had absolutely no software released for it. I'm surprised it pulled off that amount, It honestly should have sold far less.

In fact I was expecting it to be under or matching the vita numbers for that month.

Okay. Whatever you need to tell yourself. It is selling worse than Gamecube.

Worse. Than. Gamecube.

You have reading comprehension issues, don't you?
---
Why would Microsoft worry about exclusives when it has the awe-inspiring Kinect to sell consoles. - MrRGerk
#64NerdstickPosted 3/15/2013 2:37:19 PM(edited)
phaces posted...
R_Champ posted...
ryudin89 posted...

Well it's all preference but this is a basic list of major upcoming games in the same time frame:

Vita: DoA 5, Soul Sacrifice, Muramasa, and Killzone Mercenaries.

WiiU: Lego City Undercover, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Mario U.

Again, all preference, but I can tell you what I spent my money on this month in anticipation for upcoming games. Hint: it wasn't the Vita...

Funny how most the WiiU games you mention have no release dates besides the multiplatform stuff.

Why are we comparing handhelds and consoles again?

Fixed. Wonderful 101 TBA, Bayonetta 2 TBA, Pikmin 3 TBA, Mario Kart U TBA, Windwaker HD TBA, Resident Evil Injustice, Assasin's Creed IV multiconsole, Dragon Quest X unlocalized and X TBA. MH3U is a sub-par 3DS port, but I'll take it.

I'm sure (I hope) there's more for the WiiU, but for the Vita there's also Tearaway, Ys Celceta, Dragon's Crown if a PS3/Vita multiplat can count like MH3U.
#65Orient33Posted 3/15/2013 3:06:07 PM
Steve_Teddie posted...
Yeah, but can they see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

Cause its good tasting stuff.
---
C2 FC: (Orient) 3310-7730-0201
#66Shadowfxd2Posted 3/16/2013 1:21:43 AM
SDF is trying to keep this topic down...
---
http://i.imgur.com/NbGmq.jpg, http://i.imgur.com/ARXXY.jpg
Equals: http://i.imgur.com/ZpBae.jpg, Hmmm: http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/29629070.jpg
#67dj___rollPosted 3/16/2013 10:13:14 AM
Quote:ok let me get this straight...

Vita flops in Japan, Japan doesn't matter

Vita finally sells in Japan, Japan matters again

Vita flops in USA, USA matters until it finally sells in Japan.

Do I got the pony logic down?

@Shadowfxd2

You've got troll logic down. You've been practicing a bunch, so you should be good at it.

I do always find it funny how you being this up in every topic when it really only applies to goon, demon, and erios. 3 people and their alts does not equal the whole board.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10