Did you also not get any of the free $10 PSN from Sony?

#31EseenuzPosted 3/15/2013 11:01:35 AM(edited)
I got one the first time... I'm sure I'll get one this times as-well, these messages with free cash seem kinda random-ish in the way they distribute them really (as it pertains to when they give em out I mean)
#32arclouks_xPosted 3/15/2013 11:20:03 AM
Final_Tran posted...
arclouks_x posted...
jim200 posted...
KAMMYqueen posted...
it $10 it not that much money......

Ok gimmie 10 dollars

how childish l, you're an adult get a f...ing job.

^ No one take him seriously, arclouks_x made several topics on the God of War Ascension board begging board for someone to send him a free PSABR code, so why don't you practice what you preach kid?, heh

lol, haha that's right ok yeah you won this one guys.
---
PSn:arclouksx/JustArc_ -Now playing: MGS 2 HD, Dissidia Duodecim, Legend of dragoon.
http://rebelallianceclan.com/signatures/RAarclouksx.png
#33FelineCyborgPosted 3/15/2013 11:27:14 AM
i got it but i didn't activate it and it expired because it was in my spam section in my email, i never noticed it until it was too late

feels bad
---
"I can't enjoy anything unless everybody is, one guy starving some place puts a crimp on my evening" - Woody Allen
#34WiiFan77Posted 3/15/2013 5:10:10 PM
I'm a little butthurt, since I've been a big PS3/PSP/Vita player for years, and buy tons of their games.
---
Official Ditto of the Pokemon X/Y board.
Official Neko Shogun of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#35Ryan LewisPosted 3/16/2013 4:27:03 AM
Bancario51 posted...
my ps3 broke so I wasn't on everyday

one of the requirements is that you need to login everyday to get the message

Yeah, that's very unlikely. My PS3 pretty much collects dust. The only reason I turned on my PS3 was to see if they had Devil May Cry HD for download, which they did, and that's when I found the 10 dollars I used.
---
Time Spent watching TV shows: http://followmy.tv/u/likwidsolutions/time_wasted
Currently at 8 months, 3 days, 3 hours .
#36Gamemaster64Posted 3/16/2013 5:00:48 AM
jim200 posted...
I saw it happen three different times and sometimes to the same user here on Gamefaqs.

Plus, they make a program for the "top 1%" of PS players? Doesn't that isolate the rest of us?

inb4butthurt

3 different times? They've gave out $10 three times already? I only know of the two times and both I got nothing.
---
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.
#37JCrimson95Posted 3/16/2013 5:40:57 AM
from what I saw, the guy/girl that got the email. had the most trophies & more sony games and was online the most out of all of us.

and the $10. spend more than $50 this month and after, constantly check your email or spam
---
If You Don't Stand For Something. You May Fall For Anything. - Psn Jalenhead95
#38dementedlullabyPosted 3/16/2013 6:42:39 AM
Greetings, friends. Do you wish to look as happy as me? Well, you've got the power inside you right now. So use it and send ten dollars to Happy Dude, 742 Evergreen Terrace, Springfield. Don't delay. Eternal happiness is just ten dollars away.
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU/Steam:DementedLullaby
The Imperial Truth is a Lie
#39UiruPosted 3/16/2013 11:31:04 AM(edited)
charlton3k posted...
Does the UK, or anywhere outside of the US, get any anything like this?

I'm in Canada and I got the most recent one (here's $10 for no good God damn reason).

I don't think my PS3 has done anything other than download free PSN+ games and watch Netflix in months, I haven't played online with it since Fat Princess, I don't have a Vita (though I do grab the IGC Vita games) and my PSN+ is about to lapse. I have, in the distant past, bought all the Disgaea 3/Valkyria Chonicles DLC, more of the D4 DLC than I would have liked, and some of the FFXIII-2 stuff. But my activity recently has been pretty much a goose egg, so I have no idea why I got this.

edit: Just remembered, the last time I spent a chunk of change on PSN was the Atlus PSP sale (lots of games for $5 and $7.50) but I'm pretty sure that doesn't count for any of the current promos. I should mention my wife recently played through Lollipop Chainsaw and most of Catherine, haha. But that's actually it.
---
~Uiru
#40Simon_JeehaPosted 3/16/2013 11:30:14 AM
I didn't get it this time around, but I got it one of the other times they've sent them out.
---
Add me! PSN: TheLimit32 TTGL 4everrr!
Yoko <3 http://i.imgur.com/FOnn1Pb.png