Nexus 4 vs Vita I have $300 cash, PLEASE READ ALL BEFORE VOTING

#21saborzeroPosted 3/16/2013 6:26:37 PM
Buy 300 dollars worth of twix and then sell them to people at a little bit of a higher rate. buy them for 50cents if you can, sell them for 75cents and then buy fall you can buy both items.
---
PSN: JArcane -- XBL: ArcShawdow Currently Playing: LoL (PC) UMVC3(360) P4G(Vita)TTT2(PS3) Halo 4 (360) AC:B(360)
#22j2zon2591Posted 3/16/2013 6:40:33 PM
Well Nexus 4 has very obvious GPU throttling.. games will become choppy (3D intensive games) after a few minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abf7nPiUUE8

The best gaming phone is still the iPhone but that price is very steep. (games are best optimized and one of the best mobile GPU).

Might as well get a Nex 4 and a VITA for 650 bucks.

I vote for Nexus 4 because it is more versatile.
#23KirbyIsAwesomePosted 3/16/2013 8:17:18 PM
If you need a phone, get the N4 without a doubt. If you don't, I would wait until fall when the Nexus 5/X-Phone is released. It seems pointless to get the N4 now when the next generation of smartphones has just begun. Unless you're in Canada, you won't even get LTE (and even then it depletes the battery life quite a bit).
---
"3DS is simply incapable of making games as good as vita games"
- DemonDog666
#24vincient_FFVIIPosted 3/16/2013 8:26:08 PM
getting a phone this early in theyear usually means by late fall its something better out. get the vita now and the phone later, unless you really need a phone
---
IIxENIGMATICxII
#25Souldrainr(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 8:14:13 AM
alright guys im gonna get the vita and I will wait for the nexus 5 and get that. I really dont even need a phone right now anywaysl. Besides we won't even be able to pay monthly for a plan until a few months from now...
#26DemonDog666Posted 3/17/2013 8:30:28 AM
Souldrainr posted...
eonden posted...
if you don't know whether you need a phone or a handheld console, you have a greater problem...

Well I no longer have a phone but when I did I never used it AS A PHONE, nobody talks to me lol, only used it for the above... mostly games, which the Vita is better at. But it's understandable if you thought i was a mentally unstable "adult" with a job and such. But sadly the only income I have is selling candyy, such as twix :3 at school, however the golden rule: don't get high off your own supply. ;(

If you need to get a phone to you know get a phone just get a cheap phone and prepay plan. But for games vita blows phones away.
#27zandm7Posted 3/17/2013 8:33:52 AM
The next Nexus will be coming out soon. So DON'T buy the Nexus 4 now! Get the Vita, wait for the next Nexus.
---
Playing - Too much. But mostly Vita, PS3, and PC games.
PSN: zandm7
#28Whose_the_ManPosted 3/17/2013 9:24:01 AM(edited)
If you can't spend anymore than 300, get a Nexus 4. You'll need more money for Vita games. But since you have your friends games, then definitely Vita, no questions.

If you plan on getting N4, use a protector for the back. Someone told me it was Gorilla glass, and now my N4,s glass back is scratched as ****.